Aren't You Afraid?

Since then, Umi began to be closer to Eli with each day passes, the two of them were always together even as Umi goes home, the blonde would always take her home and they would text each other. However, there's one thing that has been bothering Umi..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Lunchtime~

"So? It shouldn't have any problem right?" Asked Umi's female classmate as she, Umi and her other two more close classmates sat down around Umi's table to eat their lunch. The other two then looked at Umi as they eat their own meals. "But... What if one day she starts avoiding me?" Umi responded in her soft voice and the trio looked at each other before giggling which put the blue-haired into curiosity as she looked at them questionably.

"Umi, why do you think Eli would court you?" Asked a shemale one and the blue haired turned to her,"Because she likes me..." "Not likes you, she loves you!" The shemale responded,"Love never gets tired." "I agree with you!" Added the second female and Umi just looked down,"Maybe I should give her space by avoiding her.."

"Ehhhh? You know that you don't have to do that, Umi. Eli is not that kind of person anymore." The first female classmate answered with an eyebrow raised.

"I'm just anxious.." Umi answered,"Well.. Eli tends to you know.. Get impatient right? And a lot of girls dated her before.."

The shemale classmate raised an eyebrow as she sipped on her shake then places it down on the table,"But you did notice how she has changed for you right?" And Umi nodded at that. The shemale then smiled and put a hand on her shoulder,"Then don't worry about it."

Umi pouted,"I'll still try to give her space."

Her three classmates sigh and looked at each other with worry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day..

Umi was walking towards her classroom while humming when she saw Eli walking on the opposite direction and she was moving towards her. The blue-haired's eyes widened and then quickly turned around and ran away.

Eli was about to greet Umi when she just ran away, it made the blonde blink and rub her nape.

'What happened to her?' She thought.