A whole new ball game

In the studio, the main casts are all having a meeting with the director.

"Sour Sweet, I want you to control your anger. You can do that right?"said the director to Sour Sweet.

"Oh, of course i can do that..."said Sour Sweet sweetly. "IF I GET PAID EXTRA!!!"she hissed.

The door then flew open to reveal a girl with pastel green skin and yellow hair(Lightning Dust) gasping for air. She must have been running just now. She walk towards the director and join the meeting.

"I...am so, so sorry for being late mister director.... do I still get my part?"asked Lightning Dust.

"Eeee...sorry Lightning, we already found someone for your part since you come late every single meeting."said the director pointing to Indigo Zap with his thumb.

Lightning's eyes widened. "Sister Indigo?! But why?"she asked looking back at the director.

"Well sis, you know what they say, 'the early birds always catches the worm'..."said Indigo Zap smirking at her sister.

"B-BUT I SIGN UP BEFORE SHE DID!"said Lightning Dust.

"Sorry Lightning, we are running out of time. This movie is suppose to be aired on the 26th of September, which is next week."said the director.

Lightning Dust growled at her sister in annoyance.

"But hey, there's still one more part you can take."said the director.

"*gasp* really?"asked Lightning excitedly.

"Yup, you can be our new cameraman. Uh,I mean camerawoman."said the director handing the camera to Lightning.

Lightning growled. "What happen to your old cameraman anyway?"

"Oh, he quit be he thinks our company's being 'unfair to him. So you in? Indigo told me how great you are with camera."said the director.

"Yeah, I did you a favor sis. You should thank me."said Indigo looking at her nails.

Lightning puts the camera down and hit Indigo on her head.

"Ow! Hey, why did you do that for?"said Indigo rubbing her head.

"That's how I say thank you."said Lightning.

*boop*

"And Action!"said the director through his megaphone.

Sunset Shimmer dashed toward Canterlot High. Her red-gold hair wafted behind her like a pony’s
wavy mane. Sunset then trip and fell to the ground.

"GAH!"yelped Sunset before hitting the ground with a loud thud. Sunset got into a sitting position and rubbed her face. She puts her hands down to see that she had tripped over a cable.

"You okay Sunset?"asked Twilight from the other side of the camera.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks Twilight!"said Sunset.

Author's Note:

Yeah, I made Indigo Zap and Lightning Dust as siblings because they look similar. They might be related somehow....