Welcoming party for CPA students.

"You're saying that Twilight's gonna play against us? She'd never do that!"said Rainbow Dash.

"Our Twilight wouldn't."said Fluttershy.

" Our Twilight is a princess in Equestria and an expert in friendship magic! And if she was here, we'd have already figured out why magic is randomly popping up during pep rallies and costume changes."said Sunset Shimmer angrily before letting out a sigh in frustration. " Sorry. I'm just frustrated that I haven't heard back from her."She said leaning against the locker.

"She's a princess in Equestria. Probably got problems of her own to deal with."said Applejack.

Sunset blinked. "Oh yeah? I heard the next episode of Friendship is Magic took place during the Friendship Games and the Princess said that she's bored because the cutie mark map did not summon her to solve friendship problems..."said Sunset.

"Uh...how do you know that dear?"asked Rarity.

"I read the script."

*boop*

At the gym...

" Leave this to me."said Sunset as she walk towards Twilight. "Twilight, what have you been up to?"

"Me? Oh, I was just, uh—"

"Who wants to know?!"asked Indigo Zap zipping in between Twilight and Sunset.

" Um, we do."said Rainbow Dash pointing a thumb to herself.

" All right, everyone. Let's not get too competitive before the games even start."said Applejack putting a hand onto both Indigo's and Dash's shoulder.

" The games aren't really competitive since we've never lost."said Sugarcoat.

" Sorry, dearie, but these games aren't about being nice."said Sunny Flare.

"If the games aren't about being nice, then why do they even call it the 'Friendship' games?"said Lemon Zest.

The others discussed about what Lemon just said.

"I'm gonna go talk to the director..."said Sunset Shimmer.

*boop*

" Hello, everyone! I'd like to take this opportunity to greet all of our visitors from Crystal Prep Academy and welcome them to CHS."said Principal Celestia on the Mic.

Pinkie Pie replace the food on the table with colorful cupcakes, gave Vinyl a new record and pulled the lever to turn off the lights! Wait, a lever?

Twilight puts a finger to her chin.  "Why would anyone want a lever for a light switch? Have someone decided to not just install and ordinary light switch?" Twilight thought to herself.

Yeah, we can all read Twilight's mind without her noticing...XD.

*boop*