CHS Prep Rally

Rainbow Dash is on the stage giving a motivational speech to her friends about the upcoming Friendship Games.

"Crystal Prep students are super athletic, super smart, and super motivated. But there's one thing the are-"Rainbow Dash was cut off by Pinkie Pie.

"So are you saying that we aren't super athletic, smart and motivated?"asked Pinkie Pie.

"Uh..."said Rainbow Dash earning tons of 'BOOs' from her friends.

*boop*

The next scene is about Rainbow Dash singing the 'CHS rally' song.

[Rainbow Dash]
Together we are Canterlot

Come and cheer our name

[Chorus]
Oh, oh

[Rainbow Dash]
This will be our year to win these games...

At that line, Rainbow Dash jump off from the stage. She landed face first onto the floor.

"You okay Dash?"asked Sweeten Sour.

*boop*
" So get ready to see us in first place" sings Rainbow Dash.

Everyone started to sing with Rainbow Dash.
"We'll always be Wondercolts forever!

(Three! two! one! Go!)

And now our time has finally arrived...."

In the other room, the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts can hear the song too. Lemon Zest started singing along with Rainbow Dash.

"Cause we believe in the magic of friendship..."sings Lemon Zest earning a slap from Sour Sweet at the back of her head.

"What? The song's catchy okay? We never do prep rally performances like this..."said Lemon Zest rubbing the back of her head.

*boop*

"At the end of the day, it is we who survive

At the end of the day, it is we who survive!"

Sweeten Sour throws her baton into the air so that Rainbow Dash could catch it. But unfortunately, Dash didn't catch it. The baton hit Dash in her face.

"Ow! Watch where you throw that Sweeten!"said Rainbow Dash.

"Oops sorry...I'm not as good as my sister, Sour Sweet at aiming..."said Sweeten Sour.

*boop*

" Is anybody else wonderin' how Dash ponied up without playin' her guitar?"asked Applejack.

" I know, right? It's probably because I'm so awesome!"said Rainbow Dash.

"Maybe. I mea-"

"Sunset's jealous, Sunset's jealous!"said Pinkie Pie cutting Sunset off.

"NO! IM NOT JEALOUS!"said Sunset.

"Indeed you are dear..."said Rarity.

"IM NOT!"

*boop*

"Anything?! How will I ever pick the right outfit?!"said Rarity.

" I really wanna help, but I think I better go focus on figuring out why Rainbow Dash ponied up. See ya later!"said Sunset getting out of the scene.

" Seems like she's got everything under control. Nothin-"

"No I dont! So you should worry!"yelled Sunset from the other side of the scene cutting Pinkie Pie off.