CPA and CHS!

In the music room at CHS, the Rainbooms had just finished band practice and they are now having a conversation about the Friendship Games.

" And while Sunset works on keeping the magic out of the games, I've been working on what to put in!"said Rarity.

" Rarity, what'd you go an' do?"asked Applejack.

" Well, I had a little time on my hooves, and since we don't kno-"Rarity was cut off by Sunset.

"Did...did you just say.... hooves instead of hands?"asked Sunset chuckling.

"W-well...uh...."

*boop*

Outside CHS, the students from Crystal Prep just arrived and they are getting off the bus.

" Vice Principal Luna can help your students get settled if you'd like me to show you around, Principal Cinch. There have been quite a few changes since your last visit."said Principal Celestia to Principal Cinch. "I bet you fifty dollars if you can spot any differences..."

"Very well Celestia."said Principal Cinch adjusting her glasses. She narrowed her eyes. "Why do I even have to guess? You asked your student Sunset Shimmer to repair the whole front wall of the school after she destroyed it using her demon magic in the first Equestria Girls movie."said Principal Cinch stretching her hand out to claim her fifty dollars.

*boop*

" Oof!" Twilight fell onto Sunny Flare after being shoved by Indigo Zap.

Sunny Flare got up. " Seriously?"

"Oh, sorry. I didn-"

"Why didn't Hasbro give me any personality and why must I best the least famous Shadowbolt?!"said Sunny Flare.

Twilight raised an eyebrow. "Ooookaaayyyy..."

*boop*

" Uh, Rarity, these outfits are great, but why would you put so much time and effort into clothes we might not even wear? You're gonna exhaust yourself before the games even start."said Applejack.

"Oh, pff. Kch. Fff. Ts! Don't be-"

"OOOOOOOH! BEAT BOX RARITY IS HEEEERRRREEE!"said Pinkie Pie cutting Rarity off from out of nowhere while dressed up as a beat boxer.

*boop*