Let the games begin!

" Given that Twilight won the last event single-handedly, I have every confidence that she will be able to pull her weight here. Won't you?"said Principal Cinch. Twilight nodded.

*boop*

" Welcome, everyone to the Friendship Games Tricross Relay!"said Dean Cadence through her megaphone/ microphone. " In this event, our qualifying competitors will face off in archery, speed skating, and finally, motocross."

" So if the competitors are ready... "Dean Cadence blows the airhorn. " Each competitor must hit a bullseye before their teammates can start the next leg of the relay."

As Dean Cadence was talking, Sour Sweet runs, jump over a hay bale, grabs the arrows and did a summer salt. Well, kinda. Because halfway through her summer salt, she failed and landing on her face.

*boop*

Applejack shoots an arrow and she misses the target. She then grab another arrow and took a deep breath before releasing it.

"BRAVE REFERENCE!!!"shouted Pinkie Pie popping out of nowhere startling Applejack who released an arrow that almost killed someone.

*boop*

Rainbow Dash saved Sunset Shimmer from the Everfree Forest creature.

" Dash, you saved me!"said Sunset.

" I wasn't about to let my friend become plant food."said Rainbow Dash. "Although...you do make a really nutritious meal for plants....hey, are plants from Equestria carnivores?"

"JUST SHUT THE BUCK UP AND DRIVE!!!"yelled Sunset totally pissed.

*boop*

"I'm sorry! It just started absorbing energy on its own! But I'm not sure how!"said Twilight struggling to close her spectrometer.

" What do you mean you don't know how?!"asked Sunset angrily.

A portal open up in the sky.

" It also causes these corresponding rifts to appear! I don't know how that works either."said Twilight.

" Is there anything you do know?! Like how to get our magic back?! Or how to fix the portal to Equestria?!"yelled Sunset angrily.

"How in the world am I suppose to know about all of those is I don't know anything about magic?!"said Twilight.

*boop*