What more is out there

" Well, Spike isn't a pet, Dean Cadance. He's the focus of my research project. Human-canine cohabitation: effects and implications."said Twilight.

" If you say so. But Principal Cinch is highly allergic, so I suggest you put on a clean shirt."said Dean Cadence pulling a piece of fur from Twilight's CPA uniform.

Twilight blinked. "She's highly allergic you say...?"said Twilight putting a finger to her chin with an evil smirk on her face.

*the next scene...*

"THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BLACKMAILING ME JUST TO GET ME TO PARTICIPATE IN THE FRIENDSHIP GAMES HAHAHAHAHA!!!!"shouted Twilight holding her dog, Spike in front of her while chasing Principal Cinch around in her office.

"GAH! GET THAT HIDEOUS CANINE OUT OF HERE!*achoo*"said Principal Cinch running away from Twilight.

"Should me stop Twilight?"asked Dean Cadence from the other side.

"Nah, just let my Twily have her fun. Plus, Cinch deserve to be chased around for blackmailing my sister and turning her into a demon in the epic plot of this freaking movie."said Shining Armour stuffing himself with popcorn.

*boop*

" What's she so worried about? Everton is exactly what I need right now." Twilight said to her dog. She let out a sigh." It's not like I have anything left to learn at Crystal Prep."

Twilight open the door, get out of her lab, shuts the door behind her and adjusted her necktie as music started to play in the background. This is the part where Twilight sings a song called 'What more is out there'.

" I've walked through all these halls before

I've been in and out of every door, oh-whoa-oh

There's nothin' in this school that I don't know

In every class, my grade's the best

The highest score on every test

I think that means it's time for me to go

I know there's more that's out there

And I just haven't found it yet

I know there's more that's out there

Another me I haven't met-"sang Twilight before being interrupted by Pinkie Pie.

"TWILIGHT! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE'S ANOTHER YOU?!"asked Pinkie Pie.

"Dude, I've been playing as the magical princess of friendship for the last two movies..."said Twilight clearly annoyed by Pinkie Pie disturbing her when she's soloing.

"Uh...I'm a girl. Not a dude."said Pinkie Pie. Twilight did a face palm.

*boop*

" I know there's more that's out there

Something to fill this hole inside

I know there's more that's out there

And I'm not afraid to try

There's only so much this school can offer

And I'm not saying that it's wrong

But I know there's more that's out there

'Cause I've been searching all along..." Twilight begin walking backwards at that part. She tripped over a wire and fell on her backside with a loud thud.

"Ouch!"said Twilight rubbing her backside.

"You okay Twilight?"asked Sunset Shimmer.

"Yeah, fine..."said Twilight.

*boop*

" Beyond these rooms, beyond these walls

So much to learn, I can't see it all

There's somethin' out there callin' me

And it's a mystery that I can't wait to see..."Twilight was cut off by someone again.

"Darling, y'know this is not 'Frozen' right? We're not making a Disney movie here. Also, your solo is really Disney-like. We're in Hasbro for crying out loud!"said Rarity.

Twilight gave Rarity a face that says 'Really Rarity? Really?'.

*boop*

" 'Cause I know there's more that's out there

Another place, another way

And I know there's more that's out there

And I'll find out somedaaaaaaaay!..."sang Twilight when she's outside of Principal Cinch's office.

*inside Principal Cinch's office...*

"I'll find out someday...."Twilight's voice could be heard when she's singing at the other side of the door.

Principal Cinch is sitting in her chair waiting for Twilight to finish soloing and enter the office.

"Somebody please ask that young lady to shut up and get in here..."said Principal Cinch to herself.