On the bus

In Principal Cinch's office...

"Shining Armor? Why is my brother here?"asked Twilight.

"As an alumni, Principal Cinch thought he could provide some unique perspective."said Dean.

"Perspective on what?"asked Twilight.

"Why, the Friendship Games, of course. You competed in the games, did you not, Shining Armor?"said Principal Cinch turning around.

Shining Armour clears his throat. " I did."

"And you happen to recall who won?"asked Principal Cinch.

" Ha ha, Crystal Prep did. We always win."said Shining Armour.

" We always win."repeated Principal Cinch.

" Why did you ask to see me?"asked Twilight adjusting her glasses.

"Twilight, I'll be honest. It doesn't matter whether or not Crystal Prep wins or loses."said Principal Cinch holding a golden trophy.

Twilight's gave Principal Cinch a look that say 'Really?'. "Uh, Principal Cinch..."

"Yes?"said Principal Cinch.

"You said it doesn't matter whether or not Crystal Prep wins or loses, right?"said Twilight.

"Yeah, I said that. Why did you ask?"said Principal Cinch.

"Because...what you just said isn't true at all! You want CPA to win! Like desperately because of 'your' reputation! You blackmailed me and pure pressured me to use all the magic I stole and turn me into a she-demon during the final showdown!"said Twilight.

"Cut!"yelled the director. "Twilight, can you not be a big spoiler?"

*boop*

At the bus to CHS scene...

" I... I didn't mean to. I was just asking."said Twilight.

" Well, it's too late now."scoffed Sour Sweet sourly.

The bus door opens. Twilight started walking into the bus.

" Are we gonna win?!?!"shouted Indigo Zap from out of nowhere scaring the poop out of Twilight.

Twilight puts her hand onto her chest. "Oh for God's sake...Indigo! You scared the living daylights out of me!"

"Oops sorry...hehe, let's try that again..."said Indigo.

*boop*

" Are we gonna win?!?!"shouted Indigo Zap.

" I... I don't know."said Twilight.

" Wrong answer!! Try again! Are we gonna win?!?!"shouted Indigo Zap again.

" Um... I guess? I-It's just... I mean... I heard that CHS is doing well now. With their reputation. And, I mean, it's not better than ours, of course. But we can't let them do it, you know? Win, I mean? Right?"said Twilight.

*cricket noises*

*cricket noises*

*cricket noises*

*sound of someone farting*

Everyone in the bus covered their noses and wave.

"Phew...."Twilight turn around to look at the bus driver who's blushing a lot.

"Eh...sorry. That was my burrito talking..."said the bus driver.

*boop*

" Well, Spike, at least I've got you with me."said Twilight patting her dog.

"Dude, you have gotta hear this!"said Lemon Zest placing her headphones onto Twilight.

Twilight took it off and look at Lemon Zest with a raised eyebrow.

"What?"asked Lemon Zest.

"Are you gender blind? Cuz I'm clearly a girl! Not. A dude!"said Twilight.

*boop*