Holding a bunny

Twilight came out from a bush and met Fluttershy.

"Do you wanna give her a treat?"asked Fluttershy.

"Guess I'm not the only one to smuggle her pet into school."said Twilight.

Fluttershy giggled. "Not just one." She unzipped her bag and more animals came out.

"Oh, wow. All I have is Spike."said Twilight unzipping her bag to let Spike out.

"It really is...unCANINE. Does he talk?"said Fluttershy.

" Um, not that I know of."said Twilight.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Wait a second...FLUTTERSHY! Why?!"said Twilight while Fluttershy laughs her butts off along with everyone in the studio because of the pun Fluttershy made.

"Alright girls, you can all go take a break."said the director.

The Equestria girls just walk out of the spotlight and into their changing room to talk to one another and prepare for the next scene.

"Cool pun Fluttershy!"said Rainbow Dash complimenting her friend. "You shoulda seen the looks on Twilight's face!" She paused for a while. "In fact, you could!" Rainbow Dash pull her phone out from her pocket and showed Fluttershy a picture of Twilight's reaction to Fluttershy's pun.

"Wait, you even took a picture of me?"asked Twilight.

"Yup. I'm posting this onto MyStable."said Rainbow Dash.

"Rainbow freaking Dash...don't you dare..."said Twilight through her gritted teeth.

"Nope. Too later. I already posted it."said Rainbow Dash.

"AAAAARRRGGHHHH! MY REPUTATION! RUINED!"shouted Twilight putting her two hands onto her face.

"Geez weez dearie, you're starting to sound like my mom..."said Sunny Flare.

"AHA! so you admit that Principal Cinch is your mom!"said Indigo Zap.

"Wait, no...she isn't my mom for the last time!"said Sunny Flare. "Guh! Now you got me calling that old hag my mom!;

"Who are you calling and old hag? You better apologize to me or I'll expel you."said Principal Cinch.

*boop*