The only game in town

" Yep. With the Friendship Games starting tomorrow, they'd totally try to prank us by defacing the Wondercolts statue."said Rainbow Dash with a yearbook in her hand.

"Why would anyone take a bus all the way from the city for that?"asked Sunset Shimmer.

"Because the Crystal Prep Shadowbolts are our biggest rivals?"said Applejack.

"Because that's just what the students at Crystal Prep would do?"said Rarity.

"Because even though they beat us in everything – soccer, tennis, golf – they still have to gloat!"said Rainbow Dash showing everyone a picture of the Wondercolt statue dressed up as a clown.

"Okay wait, how did they get the suit on? Okay, never mind, how did they put the shoes on? Did they like, lift the statue from the base?"said Sunset.

"Huh, now that you have mentioned it, how did they put the shoes on..."said Pinkie Pie.

*boop*

" I just don't understand why there's this big rivalry. Aren't the "Friendship Games" supposed to be about our two schools getting along?"said Sunset Shimmer.

"Well, it's kinda hard to get along with someone who beats you at everything."said Applejack holding Rainbow Dash's wrist.

"Not anymore!"Rainbow  Dash said throwing the yearbook aside that hit someone.

"GAH! HOTHOTHOTHOTHOTHOT!"said a guy. Rainbow Dash must have spilt his hot coffee all over him.

"SORRY!"shouted Rainbow Dash.