Chapter One

"Hey, it's The Anonymous!"

"Look over here!"

"Smile for the camera, girls!"

I gave a small smile towards the flashing lights of cameras along with a wave. Allie, Valerie, and Katy were on the left of me grinning ear -to- ear while posing for the paps.

We were then lead by our security guard, James, through the entrance of a music awards ceremony. I struggled to keep up with them while wearing heels. I had tried to sneak my converse on, but our stylist, Leah, insisted I would have to make a good first impression. The girls were wearing heels too but were used to it, as for me, I had Katy holding onto my elbow every five minutes to keep me from falling.

I looked around astonished, this was the girls and I's first awards show. We were all slightly nervous as we would be on live television. The large, high ceiling room was filled with actors, singers, and any other type of celebrity there was. There were rows of seats that went on forever, the chairs were set on terraces so they wouldn't slip. I stared up in awe.

Valerie, who was in front of me, stopped walking before I could notice. I bumped into her softly and mumbled a quick apology. I glanced at the girls wondering why they stopped walking and saw them starring, I then followed their gazes.

"Girls," Stan spoke, " This is the boy band everyone's been talking about, One Direction."

I choked on my own spit and widened my eyes in shock. I cleared my throat, attempting to swallow down the bile. But unfortunately, me clearing my throat turned into a coughing fit. I hunched my back over, covering my mouth with my elbow. I could just barely see the girls, One Direction, and Stan in the corner of my eye staring at me with worried expressions. Allie then repeatedly pat my back gently, then rubbed it in circles. After I had felt as if my guts were going to my coughed up, I finally stopped.

"Are you okay?" Katy asked, her eyes full of concern. I nodded in response, fixing my posture.

Our manager cleared his throat and didn't end up coughing like I had done, "As I was saying, this is The Anonymous," he said towards the boy band. "Girls? Would you like to introduce yourselves?" We nodded and stuck our hands out to shake each of their hands.

"It's such an honor to meet you guys, my name is Katy"

"Hi, nice meeting you, I'm Valerie."

"You guys are amazingly talented, the name's Allie."

"Hey, I'm Alex. You all are awesome," I held my hand out to Harry first, waiting for him to grasp it with his own.

A few seconds went by with him standing still. I looked down at my hand seeing nothing weird on it, only the black and blue bruises on my knuckles that were covered by make-up. I waved my hand in front of his face breaking him out of his frozen state.

"Sorry, I'm Harry," he blushed while taking my hand into his and moved our hands vertically.

"I'm Liam."

"Zayn."

"My name is Louis."

"Hi, I'm Niall."

We all started talking about how the venue of the awards show was set as Steve left us to talk to his other manager friends. Our conversation was cut short as a female's voice was heard.

"Please settle into your seats, the awards will start shortly."

Our groups parted and we waved to each other. The girls and I were walking to our seats, that were placed on the right side of the stage, for me to feel a light pull on my wrist. I swiftly turned around to be met face -to- face with Harry. I raised an eyebrow at him as if asking him what he wanted.

"See you later," he smirked followed by a playful wink. He slipped a small piece of paper into my hand and pulled his own away, turning on his heel.

A.N. ~ Heeeeeey! So this is my first serious fanfic and I want this to be good! So please comment any errors or somethings I need to fix in my story. I would REALLY appreciate it if you'd vote/comment it would mean the world to me and it helps a lot :) you all could recommend this story if you'd like! Please leave your thoughts on this first chapter in the comments! I will be updating every Thursday and maybe double update on Saturdays... I LOVE YOU ALL! XOXO

Love Always,

ArielZona