Chapter Four

I woke up to hear the alarm sound from my iPhone and quickly turned it off wanting to get the annoying sound out of my hearing. I grumbled a series of profanities and sat up, running a hand through the mess I call my hair. I let out a sigh before swinging my legs over to the side of my bed and slowly stood up. I trudged my way to my closet looking for something decent to wear even though I would have to change again for the interview. After that, I walked to my bathroom that was connected to my room and turned on the shower. I stripped off my pajamas then walked into the steaming hot water - I don't know why, but ever since I was younger I always needed my shower water to be scorching hot.

When that was done, I quickly changed into black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I pulled my dark brown hair out of my face and into a tight ponytail, twisting my bangs back with bobby pins. My feet then led me downstairs after grabbing a black hoodie and my phone. Gliding into the kitchen, I found Allie and Valerie already there.

"Good morning!" I smiled at them, opening the fridge and pulled out the orange juice cartoon.

"Morning!" They chirped. I stood on my tip toes to grab a glass from the cabinet, then poured the orange liquid into the cup.

Feeling the presence of someone else in the room, I swiftly turned around and noticed Katy sitting on one of the high chairs of the island. I flashed her a smile before bringing the glass cup to my lips, taking a slow sip.

Katy opened her mouth to speak, "James texted me, he should be here any minute." As if on cue, the door clicked and swung open for us to see James there. He had a smile on his face and his bright blue eyes were glowing.

James was a very attractive looking guy, he was also really young, only 27. All of us girls thought he was cute, but we knew our limits. Besides, he was like an older brother to us. We all had a good relationship with him, which was lucky since we spend almost every minute with the security guard of ours.

He let out a breath, "Come on girls, we don't want to be late, do we?"

We nodded simultaneously before following him to the front of our house. He slid the door open of the van, letting us climb inside, before hopping into the passenger seat and buckling himself in. The driver started to drive off to our destination.

I looked at my surroundings from the window of the big vehicle and noticed we were driving towards a busy city. It wasn't long until we pulled into a parking lot, the loud screams being heard and fans started to swarm the van.

They pressed their faces against the clear, glass windows, waving to us exaggeratedly with wide smiles. I smiled at the girls and waved back saying 'hello' to them even though they probably couldn't hear me. The car came to a slow stop and I saw multiple guards pushing the teenage girls back so we can walk inside the building.

It was quite funny to think of it, some of these fanatic girls are older than me. I let out an almost I inaudible chuckle at the thought.

Right when we got inside, we were sent to our dressing room. Leah was already there with our clothes hung up on hangers for each of us. I looked down at the outfit I was soon to wear, not bad. Leah always knew how to pick the right clothes for us without losing our own individual styles. I had a white crop top, denim high waisted shorts, and a black and red snapback. I smiled at the outfit, happy with what Leah chose for me.

I looked around, searching for my shoes, "Leah, where's my shoes?" She seemed really rushed, so all she did was hand me black pumps. "No, no, no! I'm not wearing these again!" I shook my head vigorously, pushing the heels back towards her.

"Alex, come on. Just bare with me here and cooperate, please," she sighed, annoyed.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Just let me wear something other than heels. Can't I just wear my Chucks?" I kept my voice as calm as possible, picking up my dirty and old, black converse.

Leah's head rolled back in frustration, "Fine, but wear these instead," she pulled out clean, new converse from a black bag with one hand and throwing her other hand in the air.

I smiled giddily and walked away from her, slipping on the new high tops. You could say I was a bit spoiled, but I guess people just try to be nicer to me than Allie, Valerie, and Katy because my age.

The girls and I already got our make up done by the time the interview was about to start.

"Everybody knows them, give it up for The Anonymous!" The interviewer exclaimed and that was our cue to walk onto the stage. I smiled and waved to the crowd of screaming fans. I squinted my eyes as the bright lights from the ceiling blinded me. The girls and I sat onto a lilac sofa as the woman interviewer, who's name was Barbra, sat on an armchair that faced us. "How are you girls?"

"We're good," I smiled and the girls nodded in agreement.

Barbra spoke, "So I heard you guys won three of your first awards a couple of nights ago!" The crowd cheered loudly before she continued, "How do you feel about this, your first award show and you come home with three awards?"

"We were really excited! You should've seen us as they were announcing the nominees, we were absolutely shocked when they said our group name for the winners of the awards," Allie spoke for us.

Barbra smiled and nodded, "Okay, so I have some pictures here..."

I sucked in a breath knowing where this was going.