Chapter Three

"The Anonymous member, Alex, has been caught with One Direction boy, Harry Styles! Our magazine writers ask, "Isn't Alex only 16?" Harry is nineteen, that's a three year difference! Read on page 34 to find out more!"

I groaned loudly and pushed the magazine onto the floor of my shared house with the girls. I quickly stood up from my seat and paced around the living room. Valerie, Allie, and Katy looked up at me from the couch, holding confused expressions.

"What's wrong?" Valerie asked, setting her phone onto the clear, glass coffee table.

My head shook, hands balled into fists at my sides, "Read what's on the front page of that fucking magazine!"

Allie picked up the stapled, colorful papers and the girls gathered around it. They all gasped at the small photo of Harry and I against a wall, and I winced at the memory of that night. I was so vulnerable and weak, it's like I went away for a moment and came back when he almost kissed me.

"Did this really happen?" Katy asked me, her mouth wide open. I shrugged and shook my arms carelessly, bouncing on my toes to burn off energy. I was furious, why does whenever there is something about me in the magazines or tv... It was something bad. My eyebrows furrowed in anger that I needed to let off, I turned to the wall behind me and mindlessly smashed my knuckles into the dry wall.

"I take that as a yes..." Valerie mumbled quietly, but I heard. My mouth let out a groan in frustration and I rubbed my temples with my fore and middle finger.

I sat back onto the armchair and leaned forward, resting my head on my knees. "I swear, I'm going to-" my sentence was cut off by my phone ringing in my pocket. I pulled out the vibrating device and looked at the screen, Stan. I swiped the glass with my finger to answer it and held the phone to my ear.

I didn't even get to say a 'hello' due to Stan as he immediately spoke, "Alex, you know you already have bad publicity out there in the media world, we can't have you doing this!"

I rolled my eyes before speaking, "I didn't do anything wrong! It's his fault," the girls stared at me intensely and I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

"You're lucky I trust you, just don't let it happen again," he sighed from the other line. I smiled gratefully and felt as if some weight was lifted from my shoulders. "By the way, you have an interview tomorrow at twelve, James will pick you up at ten," and with that he hung up.

I then turned to the creeps staring at me and they immediately threw questions at me.

"When was it?"

"What happened?"

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Uhm... When you guys left me, he backed me up against a wall and almost kissed me, and it never came up until now," I shrugged my shoulders and looked at my knuckles.

I saw Allie staring at it too and then looked up at me, "You know you should really stop doing that, the repair guy is like our best friend now."

I let out a laugh and studied my minor injury. It had small little cuts, a bruise already forming, and it was bleeding a bit, "I'm going to clean this up."

I jumped out of my seat and climbed up the wooden stair steps. I opened the door of the bathroom and searched through the cabinet for a first aid kit. I finally found it and got out the wipes, gently cleaning my wound. I really need to stop with the punching...

A.N hi guys! This is just a quick little update bc I didn't double update on Saturday... I'll be updating tomorrow... Maybe :/ remember to vote and comment! XOXO

Love Always,
ArielZona