Chapter Thirteen

"Hi! How are you today?" I tried to ask a teenage girl over all the screaming as I signed her photo of the girls and I.

I don't really think she answered me back because of her screaming in my face. I tried to sign as many fans' stuff as possible in a matter of ten minutes, but it was obviously impossible with the amount if young girls in the airport.

"Woah, what a rush," Allie breathed out as soon as we all got into the sleek, black car and locked the door. We were on our way to the hotel.

Valerie's chest was rising up and down fast, "I don't understand how those girls can do that! It's weird."

Katy giggled, "Well, we did do that to Miley Cyrus back in '09. You know, before she turned to the dark side..."

"She is perfection!" I defended one of my many idols quickly.

I think there is nothing wrong with her, she wanted a change and change is good. People have their opinions and I have mine.

Katy put her hands up in surrender, "Sorry, Alex. I forgot that you are madly in love with her."

"I am."

"Girls, we're here," James said from the passenger seat. Flynn, Mark, and Allen were in another car with our luggages so when they came they would bring up our bags.

We all stepped out of the car, instantly greeted with the flashing of lights. Oh great, now paparazzi...

"Hi, girls!"

"So I heard you all were in San Francisco visiting your families', was it fun?"

"Very, thank you," Valerie answered for all of us.

"Is it true that you and Harry are dating, Alex?"

"Uhm, no." I stated immediately.

The pap decided to push me further, "Do you want to date Harry?"

I simply laughed at the crowd of paparazzi and shook my head. I felt a small pinch on my arm and flinched. I turned to see it was James and he gave me a warning look.

We were finally inside the hotel and I looked around, classy. I raced to the elevator, wanting to be the one to press the button. When I did, a proud grin was placed on my face.

"Wow, congrats," Allie teased.

The elevator doors slid open and we all got in. We were on the fifth floor of ten, even though I wanted one of the highest floors but Katy was afraid of heights.

After waiting awkwardly in silence, the door opened and I ran out, wanting to get out of the small, cramped space.

Thanks, claustrophobia.

"Room 204!" James called out as I searched for our room.

200, 201, 202, 203... 204! I waited impatiently for James so he could unlock the door. He used his card and then opened, revealing our suite. It was all white, with gold accents to it. I thought it was absolutely beautiful.

"This is awesome!" I exclaimed.

I left the girls in their spot and wandered around the suite that had four rooms to it. I tried to find the room for me, looking around frantically. I opened random doors, finally finding it after a couple of minutes.

All the rooms looked similar to each other but the view in this room was incredible. Our hotel was placed in the middle of the city, which I loved.

Back at home, we lived in the suburbs of San Francisco and I loved going downtown for shopping and all the cafés. Also in Los Angeles, we lived where no one could really find us so we wouldn't be bothered and that was far away from the busy streets in LA.

I've always admired busy cities ever since I was younger. Most people found it strange because normal people (especially celebrities) loved quite areas like mountains and grass and shit, but I'm not really normal. From the big window next to my bed there was a balcony, the window was in fact a sliding door. I slid it open and stepped out onto the balcony. I looked down onto the busy streets and stared in awe, it would look absolutely beautiful at night.

I walked back inside and peeked my head out the bedroom door, "I call dibs on this room!"

Stepping out the room I went back to where I left everyone and noticed they were still there with Noel. I sent her a polite smile and she returned the gesture.

James began talking, "So here's you girls' keys," he handed each of us our cards and Noel a different one for her suite. "I'm in room 203 with Allen, Mark, and Flynn. Noel is in 205. I'm meeting the guys down stairs, call me if you need anything, girls." He walked out of the room and we were left alone in silence.

"Are you girls excited for tomorrow?" I gushed in happiness.

They looked at me confusingly, "What's tomorrow?" Noel asked.

"We're going to be tourists tomorrow!" I burst out excitedly.

They squealed and jumped up and down like children on Christmas Day.

"Where are we going?"

"Are we visiting the Statue Of Liberty?"

"Can we go shopping in Times Square?"

"Can we visit Central Park?"

I laughed and shook my head, "I don't really know, we're going to visit as many places we can."

We all chuckled but got interrupted by the knocking of the door. We answered it and saw it was Flynn with our luggages. He handed it to us and we went our separate ways to our rooms to unpack.

In the middle of unpacking, all of a sudden jet lag took over me and I crashed on the bed next to my suitcases.