Butchercup Oneshot

Please Read The A/N

A/N: I don't rlly know much about skateboarding...I've never done it before, or have seen it in real life, so the description in the story won't be too good. Sorry >~<#

Buttercup's POV
I grabbed my skateboard, running out my room while slipping on my pants. It was a messy process, but that was me.

By now my black leggings were on, and I was downstairs, being greeted by the fresh smell of bacon and eggs. My favorite.

I saw Bubbles waiting at the table with Blossom at her side, Bubbles playing with Blossom's hair as she read a book. As always. She only raised her head to breath.

I skidded into a stop and grabbed a seat across from them, digging into the meal in front of me.

"Finally, you're up..."

I stopped munching to look at who had interrupted me. Blossom of course.

She also raised her head to scold me.

"The whole reason why we're up is for your benefit! And you're still late!"

I scoffed. "We always get there on time anyway."

She opened her mouth to respond back, but she clamped her lips together and replied with a glare, looking back down to her book.

I grinned at my victory.
•••
"Have fun BC!" Bubbles called, waving her hand at me while I turned to leave.

We had got to the skatepark now, my sisters staying to watch while I went skating.

Honestly, I didn't want them to come. Some real jerks hang around here.

I turned to them, my overly protective sister instinct taking over.

"Are you sure you guys wanna watch?" I asked.

Bubbles made an incredulous look. "Duh, of course we do dummy!"

She looked over to Blossom, who was of course reading her book.

"Right Bloss?"

She lowered down her book just a bit to reveal her pink eyes.

"Umm...mhmm..."

"See! Now get skating! I need something to post on my Snapchat!" Bubbles exclaimed, getting out her phone from her pocket.

I rolled my eyes, sighing with a smile on my face.

I guess I didn't really need to worry. Blossom would be too busy with her book to acknowledge someone flirting with her, and Bubbles would overwhelmed with the messages on her phone to worry about some sick boy. And if it got really bad, they'd both scream and I'd be right over to kick someone's ass.

I waved them a final goodbye, and put down my skateboard, rolling over to the park.

(A/N: Like I said, idk much about skateboarding...so...yeah)

I skated down the small hill, getting cheers and shouts for my presence.

I was pretty famous around here.

As I got positioned on the ramp to begin, a voice stopped me.

"Hey. Buttercup?" A scratchy voice asked.

I turned my head and scowled at who had interrupted me.

I recognized him as Butch. Butch Jojo.

"What do you want?" I hissed, eager to show off my skills.

"I heard you were one of the best here. I wanna challenge you." He said, snickering to himself with his friends, Mitch and Mandark.

I rolled my eyes. "Why should I? You'd only be wasting my time."

"Then you admit that you're to scared to go against me?" Butch challenged.

I growled. "I never said that." I tensed as more anger welled up in me, and to Blast off some steam of my impatience, I tapped my foot.

"Then let's compete!" He persisted.

I sighed, groaning now.

He smirked in response. "But to make it more interesting, let's put up a prize. If you win, I won't come into any contact with you. But if I win...I get a kiss on the lips.

I raised my eyebrows at this.

Me? Kissing him?

I almost laughed at thinking about it. No way was I kissing a boy.

I know I should say no, but I wasn't going to let him talk about how I was scared to go against him.

"Your on Skater Boy." I dared, starting to get ready on my board.

(A/N: Ok, I completely suck...I'm basically just gonna say Buttercup does flips)

I rolled up the ramp at full speed, doing a huge flip in the air as I rolled up.

(A/N: You know what, ima just get a video)

Skip to 0:34 and stop at 2:40

Everyone was screaming my name after that. I smiled at the sound, giving Butch a sly smile.

I shouldered him as I walked past them.

Time to see what he could do.

Start at 0:45

Everyone clapped and hollered for him too.

I had to admit, he was good. Maybe as good as me, but of course I was 3% better.

One of the skaters were judging us, and I had won.

"Too bad, too sad." I mocked, laughing to myself as he did.

Butch had a frustrated look on him, glaring down at his skateboard with his hair covering his eyes.

I smirked, and lifted his chin up with my finger.

I gently, but at the same time roughly put my lips onto him. He was surprised at first, but then kissed back.

"You may get the prize, but you're still a loser." I chuckled.

He smiled and pulled me in for another.

A/N:
Oh god that was so crappy. I apologize and will edit it again later. This one shot was for...

The one and only;

@ppgzrrbz !!!

Hope u enjoyed it!! :D