Chapter 6: Crazy night

Juliya pov
I walked down the long halls and looked for Naomi. I lost her and I really hope she isn't somewhere drunk. I checked the bathrooms and people were in there just chilling. "Have you guys seen Naomi?" I asked them.
"She was walking outside when I seen her" this girl with brown curly hair said.
I walked downstairs and out the front door. I seen Naomi sitting on the steps and looking at pictures on her phone.
"Nae" I said and then she looked up.
"Sup" she said.
"Are you okay?" I asked her.
"I don't know"she said looking at me.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Why am I so stupid?" She asked me.
"You're not stupid" I said.
"Then, what am I? She asked me.
"You're smart, funny and my sister" I said.
Naomi smiled and stood up. I stood up also. "And I love you" I said. We hugged for a while. "I love you too" Naomi said.

"Where is Anthony?" I asked Naomi.
"I don't know" she said.
"How did you know where I was?" Naomi asked me.
"This girl with brown curly hair told me" I said.
We walked back in the house and I looked at the pictures on the wall.
"This is her" I said pointing at this picture of the girl I seen in the bathroom.
"She is pretty" Naomi said.
"Yeah" I said.
Jessica stopped walking and looked at the picture. " That's my sister, Daniella" she said.
"You invited her to the party " I said. "Can't invite someone who is dead" Jessica said laughing and walking away.
"I seen her" I said to Naomi.

Naomi walked away from me. I know I'm not going crazy. I walked upstairs and seen Anthony smoking a blunt. "Hey" I said walking closer to him.
"Wassup, where you been?" He asked me and passed the blunt to me but I shook my head because I don't want to smoke.
"Looking for Nae" I said.
Anthony nodded and put one arm out. I hugged him and then I told him about the girl I seen in the bathroom and about how she is dead.
Anthony nodded and then he said "so you seen a ghost?" He asked me.
"No, she is alive" I said.
Anthony looked at me for a second and then he walked away.

I walked around the house looking for Kyla. "Has anybody seen Kyla?" I yelled over the loud music.
Everyone shook their head . I sighed and started looking again. I kept calling her but she wasn't answering and that made me become worried.
I felt someone grab me and when I turned around, I seen Antonio and he smiled at me. "Hey baby" He said.
"Hey daddy" I said.
Antonio smirked and held me closer to him. "Did I scare you?" He asked me.
"Yes" I responded.
"Sorry" he said.
"Where have you been?" I asked him.
"The game room and then the court" He said.
"Oh okay" I said.
"What's wrong?" He asked me.
I told him about the girl in the bathroom and about how she is actually dead.
"You sound crazy" he said.
"I know" I said.
"I love you " I said.
"I love you too" he said.
He pecked my lips and then he walked away.

Kyla pov
Anthony was telling us about what juliya told him. I've seen my mom a few times and I believe in ghost now. I don't think Juliya is crazy but Terrence does. I don't know where juliya is but she is probably sitting somewhere trying to understand what she has seen.

"Where is juliya?" I asked Anthony.
"Downstairs" he responded.
"Where is Naomi?" I asked Anthony.
"I don't know but I'm going to go and look for her " Anthony said.
I smiled and watched him leave. Terrence pushed me against a wall and kissed me.

We are currently in one of the rooms. We did smoke a little but we didn't drink. Terrence wanted to drink but I had to let him know about my past and my friends drinking problem. I don't want to do something stupid because I'm under the influence. I would rather do something stupid when I'm sober.

Terrence kissed my neck and rubbed my thigh. I moaned a few times and then Terrence picked me up and slammed me on the bed. I kicked off my shoes and kept trying to rip off Terrence shirt. "Take it off!!" I yelled at Terrence. Terrence took off his shirt and things happened.
Everybody in here should know our names now😏.

Naomi pov
I walked around the house and then I just sat on the floor. I shouldn't be here right now. I should go home and chill with my baby. I don't even know where my baby is at tho.
I want to go home now. Everyone is drinking and I'm just trying to stay sober. I've had a drinking problem in the past and everyone knows that.
The one thing I want to do is be a good person. I don't think my friends love me even though they say they do.
"Nae" I heard someone say.
I looked up and seen Anthony. Anthony sat beside me and held my hand.
"Hey" I said playing with my fingers.
"I've been looking for you" Anthony said.
"Well, you found me " I said.
"Are you okay?" I asked her.
"I just feel out of place" I said.
"Do you want to go home?" I asked her.
" I wanna go to Kyla house " I said sitting in his lap.
"You wanna go to the sleepover " He said moving her hair out of her face.
"Yes and I just want to chill with you" I said looking him in his eyes.
" You should've been said that"  he said.
"I would rather chill with you then go to any party" he said.
I smiled and kissed his lips. I love this boy and there are so many reasons why. He makes me happy and I make him happy. I love him and he loves me. We going to be together till the very end.