Chapter 8:Sleepover pt. 2

Anthony pov
Naomi got mad when I reached my phone and now I know she has a problem with me because of the messages. Inspiration gave me her number because she wanted to be friends.
Naomi and inspiration used to be cool. I really just feel bad for the girl. She disrespecting my girl and my sisters for some odd reason. I'm not even going to respect her anymore.

"You're so cute when you're mad" I said. Naomi sat in my lap facing me and smiled. "I know" she said. She so damn cocky but I still love her. "I'm sorry for responding and I'm sorry for even giving her some attention " I said.
"And.." Naomi said as if there was more to say.
"I love you " I said.
"I know that" Naomi said and smacked her lips.
Naomi took her phone off the bed and started recording me. "Say itttt " she sung.
"I love Naomi and only Naomi. I wanna marry this girl one day and she going to be my baby mama one day." I placed my hand on her belly and rubbed her stomach. Naomi laughed and moved my hands.
"This is my wife and I can't imagine my life without her" I said. "Don't hit his phone" Naomi said. Naomi stopped recording and kissed me.
"I love you too" she said. I kissed her again and the kiss got deeper and later I was going deeper inside of her.

Kyla pov
I can't believe all of this shit. My phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts. I answered the phone and I heard laughter. I looked around the room and then I felt like I wasn't alone.I hung up the phone.
"Ma" I said.
I really do hope my mom is near me because I need to talk to her. "Hey" I heard her say and then she was in front of me.
I missed her so much. My mom stood in front of me and she looked happy. "So, you and trey broke up?" She asked me. "Yeah" I said. I was smiling because I'm talking to my mom and because I've found someone better.
Terrence walked in the living room and he sat beside me. " who are you talking to? He asked me. "My mom" I said. Terrence hugged me and smiled. "Nice to meet you, Terrence " my mom said. "Nice to meet you too" Terrence said. He looked amazed and my mom and I just laughed.
"Has juliya met her guardian angel?" My mom asked me.
" Daniella?"
"Yes, she is very sweet " my mom said.
I nodded my head and then my mom disappeared. I looked up at Terrence and he smiled looking down at me. "Do you believe in ghost?" I asked him.

Terrence pov
I just seen a real ghost. I believe now and I wish I could tell others but I know I would be put in a mental hospital.
"Do you believe in ghost?" Kyla asked me.
"Yes" I said.
Kyla smiled and waved at her mom who was standing in a corner. Kyla mom disappeared again. I think she is officially gone again. Kyla led me upstairs and we went to her room. "I love you " I said. "I love you too" she said.

Kyla walked in the bathroom and then I heard water running. I sat on the bed and looked through my suitcase. I don't know what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I want to match with Kyla but I know she don't really like to do stuff like that. I stood up and took off my shirt.

I wonder how long she going to be in the shower. I want to join her. I walked in her walk in closet and looked at all of her shoes. My girl loves some Jordan's. I was going to buy her a pair but I don't know which ones she would really like. Kyla phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Hello" I said.
"Let me speak to Kyla" Trey said.
"She busy right now and she will always be busy" I said.
"Bitch" Trey said before hanging up.

I sat Kyla phone back on her bed and laughed. There was a sudden knock on the door and I walked to the door ,shirtless. I opened the door and seen Naomi. "Wassup" I said. She pushed past me and went to the bathroom door and started banging on it. Kyla opened the door and looked at Naomi. "What?"Kyla asked her.

Naomi started crying and fell to the floor. Kyla looked at me and then back at Nae. "What's wrong sis?" she asked her. "Kimani and layla just got in a car accident " Naomi said. I hope they're okay. I really don't want to attend a funeral. Kyla looked at me and back at Naomi. Juliya walked in the room and turned on the tv. They were talking about the incident on the news. Anthony and Antonio walked in the room looking tired. They ran towards their girlfriends and held them. Kyla went back in the bathroom and locked the door.

I watched Naomi run out of the room. Juliya looked at her arm and we seen cuts. Antonio sighed and started to cry. I didn't know Juliya been cutting herself. What is going on? I didn't know what to say or do. Kyla walked out of the bathroom and she had clothes on. I watched her sit on the bed. "Why is this happening?" Kyla whispered. "Because of me " Juliya responded. "What do you mean?" I asked her. "My mom told me that some people are going to come after me and I think they are trying to kill the ones I love first " Juliya said. Antonio rubbed her thigh and held her closer. Naomi walked in and she was on the phone."They just died " Naomi said looking at all of us. "NOO!" Anthony yelled and punched a wall. Everyone was crying now and I just wished I talked to the two girls more.