Chapter 28: Know me

Kyla💎💚

Today is my sister, Naomi birthday and we're about to be too lit

Today is my sister, Naomi birthday and we're about to be too lit. She the big eighteen now. I stood in her classroom, against a wall and patently waited on her ass to come in this class.

Five minutes later, she walked in here looking like a full course meal and the boys around her were looking like they wanted a taste of her.

I popped my lips , sticking my tongue out all ghetto like making Naomi laugh. "One time for the birthday bitch!", I yelled.

Naomi did a little model walk towards me, "Two times for the birthday bitch".

Juliya walked in, "Three times for the birthday bitch".

"Fuck it up if its your birthday bitch!", Antonio said in a ghetto girl voice and whipped his head to the side like he had some weave.

"Why are you people so ghetto?", Inspiration asked, laughing at us and shaking her head.

"Well you know me," I said.

"You're skipping for me?," Naomi asked me.

"Hell yeahhh," I said being all extra and falling on Inspiration.

"I don't fucking like you, Ky!," Inspiration yelled laughing.

"I love you," I said.

"My boyfriend is going to kill me," Naomi said after letting Trey take her pictures.

"He hasn't seen you yet?", I asked.

"Hell nah and I don't think he will see me,"she said.

"I'm going to call my brother," Antonio said.

"Get your boyfriend," Naomi said pointing at Anthony.

"Have a seat class," the substitute teacher said.

We decided to sit in the back of course because we receive less attention in the back and because we're going to be loud as fuck.

Anthony walked in and did a double take, "I know your ass didn't show up to school like that,".