Chapter 27: Complete

Juliya 💚

School was boring like always

School was boring like always. I'm tired of this school shit and just ready to get the hell out of that place.

The whole family is at my house. I decided to invite Miracle and Langston because the conflict between them has been giving me a headache. I also want to discuss Naomi drinking problem.

"I was wondering what's the problem?," I asked.

"I don't have respect for someone like him," Miracle said.

"The problem is she don't understand shit and she think she know everything," Langston exclaimed.

"Blood is thicker than water,". I said leaning back on my boyfriend shoulder.

"Say that basic line to a basic bitch," Miracle said.

"Nah, don't speak to her like that!," Inspiration said rolling her eyes at Miracle.

"We're not about to have none of that today," Uncle Julian said.

"Thank you, Unc" I said.

My uncle nodded in my direction.

"Langston, tell me wassup " I said .

"Miracle is my daughter. I don't think I'm fit to be a father right now. I love Miracle but she Ju this shit isn't for me". Langston said.

"I don't even know this Miracle girl like that but obviously she is hurt and feels neglected because of you," Inspiration said. "I know the feeling," she mumbled.

I looked down and then back up at Langston.

"When a child grows up without one of their parents, they began to feel incomplete and confused ", I said.

"The kid may feel worthless sometimes and may think they're the reason their life is a roller coaster," Kyla said.

"I know you're scared but shit, your daughter needs you and you just have to be men enough to take responsibility for your actions," Uncle Julian said.

Aww, that was sweet. This is what I wanted to happen. The whole family is involved and eager to help.

"My mom is no longer and my life. How do you think I feel?," I asked Langston.

"Shattered" Langston responded.

I nodded my head, "Your daughter feels shattered too and all she wants you to do is put her back together".