Chapter 23: Another day, Another secret

Kyla pov
I sat at the picnic table in front of Matt. He wanted me to meet my mom bestfriend because he think she can give me more information about my mom.
"I don't know about this ". I was beyond nervous because I didn't know what to expect.
"Hey, Vexi is nice and she has something to tell you ab-" Matt was cut off when the lady sat beside him.
"You look just like your mom". She put her hand out for me to shake. "I'm Vexice but everybody calls me Vexi".
I shook her hand and smiled.

"So, what do you have to tell me?" I asked her .

"Your mom was always getting drunk and we did things together that we both regret". Vexi looked down then back up at me.

"Like what?" I asked her.

"I have a daughter and she has the same father as you". Vexi showed me a picture of her on her phone.

"So, you and my mom shared my dad" I said shocked.

"We were just playing a little game but you can say that" She said and then she smiled.

"Well,I see why you two were bestfriends and you can tell my sister to get out the car now " I said and glanced at the girl walking towards me smiling.

"This is my daughter, Miracle "Vexi said.

Miracle ⬆️⬆️

The moment I seen her, I knew she wasn't my sister. I honestly believe she might be Langston daughter .

"Oh, have you ever had sex with Langston?", I asked her.

"Yes but Julian is her father", Vexi said.

I took my phone out my pocket and took a picture of her. "My unc would love to see this", I said.

I sent the picture to his phone and the message read, "ouuu you got a daughter 😂❤️".

Langston called my phone quick.
I answered the phone .

"Why you lying, ky ?" He asked me.
"Yo, she look like you"I said, glancing at her and rolling my eyes.
"Give that hoe the phone ",he said.
I handed Vexi the phone and smiled.

"Hi, Langston, " Vexi said.
She walked away with my phone. I can no longer hear the conversation.

"I'm Miracle," Miracle said, extending her hand and smiling.

"I'm Kyla", I said back.

Miracle nodded, placing her hands on her hips and biting her lip nervously.

"I love your music ", Miracle said.

"Thank you, but I'm not alone " I said.