Chapter 7: Sleepover pt. 1

Kyla pov
Party just ended and I'm glad because I'm really tired. Terrence carried me to the car and put me in the passenger seat. I can't really walk.
My friends are coming to my house and we're having a sleepover. We about to be lit. I'm going to get Antonio back tonight too.
Terrence got in the driver seat and drove us to my house. We were the last ones to leave the party.
I'm so tired. I can't even keep my eyes open. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Terrence pov
Kyla just fell asleep and now I have nobody to talk to. I drove down the long road and then stopped at a red light. I reached over towards ky and rubbed her thigh. She squirmed in her sleep and I just laughed.

15 minutes later: We finally reached Kyla house.

Naomi was sitting on the porch and Antonio was trying to get juliya out of the car. I parked the car and tapped Kyla on her shoulder. Kyla opened her eyes and looked around. "Get out" I said handing her the keys.
Kyla got out of the car and almost fell. I walked towards her and helped her. "Oreos" Kyla said.
I handed the keys to Naomi and she unlocked the door. Naomi ran upstairs and Anthony chased after her.

Antonio sat in the living room and juliya sat next to him. Kyla walked in the kitchen and grabbed the Oreos out of the cabinet. I don't know what she doing with them but I'm hoping she just going to eat them. I walked in the kitchen and grabbed Kyla by her waist. Kyla moved away from me and ran upstairs.

Antonio pov
Juliya keep falling asleep and I'm trying to chill with her. I pranked Kyla earlier and now I'm just wondering how she going to get me back. Kyla is smart as hell and I know she thought of something that would make me very upset.
Anthony walked downstairs and sat on the couch. "Where Naomi at?" I asked him. "Sleep" he responded.
Well I'm not the only one who not getting some pussy tonight. I wonder If Kyla is sleep. I hope she is because I'm trying to stay alert and hope she don't catch me off guard. "No pussy tonight " I said. Anthony nodded and looked at his phone. "Who texting you?" I asked him.
"Inspiration" he said looking mad as fuck. "Let me see" I said. Anthony gave me his phone and I read the messages.
Text messages
Hoespiration: When you trying to fuck?

Anthony: I'm with Naomi and I'm always going to be with her. I fuck her and only her.

Hoespiration: I know you getting tired of the same pussy😂.

Anthony: Never have and never will 💯.

Hoespiration: You know you want me.

Anthony: I don't want your ugly ass.

Hoespiration: I need you😘.

I handed the phone back to Anthony. I really do hope Naomi never see these messages because she stay on go. Kyla stay on go too and juliya does also. We got some crazy girlfriends and everybody knows that. Inspiration must be ready to die.
I took Anthony phone back from him and responded. I told the hoe that she better be ready to die because our girlfriends have seen the messages.
Inspiration didn't respond but she did read the messages.

I felt someone touching my head and then I heard juliya voice. "Let me see" juliya said with her hand out. "See what?" I asked her. I handed Anthony back his phone. "The phoneee " she whined in my ear. " No" Anthony and I said at the same time.

Juliya stood up and stretched. I had to smack that ass and I did. Juliya yelled "KYLA!". Kyla came downstairs with Naomi and they both looked sleepy as fuck. Terrence walked in the living room and sat on a different couch not too far from us.

"What?" Kyla responded and sat on Terrence lap. "He was texting inspiration " juliya said and pointed at Anthony. "Why were you texting that bitch for?" Naomi asked Anthony. Naomi stood with her arms folded.
"She was texting me" Anthony said reaching for Naomi.
Naomi backed up a little. "But you were responding" Kyla said.
"Do you want to see the messages?!" Anthony asked Naomi.
Naomi nodded her head and put her hand out. Anthony placed the phone in her hand. Naomi read the messages out loud and then kyla started to put her hair in a ponytail. Naomi threw Anthony phone at a wall and it broke. Anthony sighed and pulled his second phone out of his pocket.
Juliya stood up and put her hair in a bun. Naomi put her hair in a ponytail. I just looked at them and then they started yelling. I don't know they were saying but I knew they were mad and ready to fight.
Terrence stood up and walked near the girls. They hate when people are around them when they're upset. They going to curse his ass out. "Move!!" Kyla yelled. "Sit the fuck down!!!" Naomi said. "Why are you even near us!!" juliya yelled.
Anthony and I just laughed. I was going to let him know that they were going to do that but I wanted to see his reaction. Terrence just backed away and sighed.

The girls finally calmed down and now they just talking about tomorrow. The second day is always the best day. Naomi stood up and walked upstairs. I'm pretty sure she is still upset. I hope nobody get in a fight tomorrow. These girls love to fight and I hate when pretty girls fight.  Juliya grabbed my hand and led me upstairs.

" We going to fuck?" I asked her when we reached our room. "Yup" juliya said. Clothes were taken off, kisses were placed on necks and places were changed. I know you all understand what I'm saying 😏.

Naomi pov
I had to get away from Anthony. That hoe was texting him and he was responding. I wanna know how that bitch even get his number. I'm going to beat that bitch ass tomorrow. I walked around the room and kept thinking about this situation.
I heard the door open and I knew it was Anthony. I felt his arms around my waist and then the kisses on my neck. I moved away from him and sat on the bed. Anthony followed me and started rubbing my thighs. I bit my lip and looked at him. "I'm mad at you, get away from me" I said. Anthony sighed and sat me on his lap. "Why you mad at daddy?" He asked me and smirked. "My daddy isn't here" I said. Anthony shook his head and reached for his phone in his pocket.
"No, leave that shit in your pocket!!" I yelled. Anthony laughed and I kept wondering what is so damn funny.