5= Argument

Katie's PoV

He had a mad expression on his face. Liv was behind him, smirking.

"How dare you, Katie?" He started. What?

"What? What did I do?" I said, shaking. He was really, really mad at the moment. And what did Liv tell him now?

"I didn't know you were a little b****!" he yelled, but not that loud because he might wake the parents up. Those words repeated in my brain, and everytime it repeats, a knife stabs my heart.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered.
"And don't act like you didn't know what you did!" He yelled, again.
"I didn't do anything..." Tears fell down my cheeks.

"You spread rumors and lies about Liv!"

"NO I DO NOT!"

Brennan and Annie had their eyes wide open and mouth dropping. They were whispering something I can't hear.

"Sure, liar. Don't ever go near me again."

"You're not the Katie I know anymore." He added and mumbled, then threw the friendship bracelet on the floor.

"Fine, leave. Everyone in my life leaves. Just because of a stupid lie. And that's why I moved here 4 years ago. To start a new life again. I guess my old life came back."

"And how would you believe her? She's the liar!" I added.

"Oh, you're lying again, Katie." Liv said, twirling her hair with her finger.

"People doesn't even give me a chance to f*****g talk! To say what's on my side of story!" I said with full rage. This girl is driving me NUTS.

"Caleb and Katie, stop, please." Annie tried to get in the middle of this. But of course, when a fight starts, I will end it, too.

"Oh Yeah, this friendship is over. Just BECAUSE of a stupid lie Liv made up." I removed the bracelet.

"Thank you for this very wonderful night, Caleb. Thank you." I said sarcastically.

"Don't ever come running back to me when you need something. I shouldn't have met you." I walked upstairs.

"Oh, and Liv, I guess you got what you wanted. For me to stay away from Caleb."

I slammed the door.

Tears were blocking my view.

I don't need Caleb, I don't need Caleb.

I ran outside, slowly closed the door and sprinted towards the forest. I tripped over a branch that fell. Luckily I didn't get a cut.

I finally sat down and cried harder. Caleb was my bestfriend, why would he believe her?

The person I liked yelled at me for something I didn't do. "F*** this life, f*** this life." I whispered to myself with a shaky voice.

"Katie?"

I didn't bother to look. "Katie!"

Footsteps went closer to me. It was Annie. She hugged me tight. "Are you alright?" She asked while rubbing my back.

I wish it was Caleb. I wish Caleb ran after me and comforted me.

But of course he's not. He likes Liv. He believed Liv.

"Want to go back?"
"No..." I mumbled and placed my head on my knees. "I'll go home." I added and she understood. She called mom, and told her that I wanted to go home.

I wanted to go back, to be honest, but seeing Caleb and Liv's face would lead to tears.

We walked back to their house, but I only stood outside. I saw Brennan carrying my things. When I went near him to grab my things, he said, "No, no. I'll carry them." He showed a little bit of a smile.

Once mom arrived, we placed our things in the back and we sat afterwards. She didn't asked why, because she probably knew we had an argument. But she doesn't know who I argued with.

Well she wouldn't think of Annie, because she saw her outside. She probably thinks it was Liv.

We got home. I was relieved. I grabbed my backpack and went to my room, then jumped on the bed. I'm already in my room, I can pour the tears I've been holding.

"Katie?" someone knocked on my door. "Go, away." I managed to say through the tears. But of course he didn't follow.

"I said go away, why can't you understand?" I sobbed.

Brennan closed the door and sat beside me, who was laying down. "If you need anything, I'm here, okay?" He gently said. He knew I was upset, very upset.

"I just wanted to check on you. I'll leave you space." He stood up and left my room. I cried even harder.

I guess that's a friendship ruined.

Caleb's PoV

"Great job, Caleb. Great job." Annie said, clapping her hands in front of my face and walked upstairs. Then she slammed the door. Liv left before Katie.

I don't get it, why do they hate Liv so much?

Liv was literally crying when she told me that, and I believed her, not my own best friend.

I guess she'll move on from this, right?

(worst chapter I've ever written to be honest, ngl 😒)