Epilogue

Katie's PoV

Every day, I visit Caleb's grave and talk to him about my day.

I would tell him that I felt great, and I was thankful to have him.

And I did that even after 10 years of his death.

"Where are we going, mommy?" Denise asked. "You'll see." I smiled.

Of course, I wanted her to know about Caleb.

"Who's that?" She asked. "Caleb, my first love. " I looked over to Ivan.

Yes, he became my husband. I told you he's the one I'd spend forever with.

"Why did he die?" "Because of a heart disease. The red jacket I always wear? It's his." I smiled.

Ivan didn't mind if I go to his grave everyday. He knew Caleb was very, very special to me.

"Oh." She smiled back.

Denise is my 5 year old daughter. Fast how time flies, it's been 10 years since I last heard his voice and seen his goofiness.

I still have that note to this day, and I'll never lose it. I even said if I ever die, they should place that note inside my hand.

We chatted about him, and then Denise gets hungry. Ivan and her went to buy food for themselves, but I stayed behind. I wanted to talk to Caleb.

"Fast how time flies, huh Caleb? Thank you for everything, but you're still unfair and rude. You still left me." I chuckled. "Hayley's got a boyfriend, which is Ryan, and Annie's married to Brennan. They never split apart." I sighed. I was the odd one. They get to marry their first love, but I married my second one.

"I've moved on, just like you wanted me to do. I've followed all of what you told me to remember. I even memorized your letter.

"I'll meet you one day, Caleb. Maybe tomorrow or next year or even in the next 20 years, I'll see you again. Don't you dare laugh at me because I'm ugly and old.

"I've been depressed after your passing. But look where I am now," I said.
"Alive and healthy." I looked down and smiled.

I said a lot of things, until I ran out of it.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I placed a single flower on top.

I stood up, and the wind blew hard. But all I heard was a faint whisper, saying, "I still love you, and I'll always will. Never forget that."

I knew it was from Caleb.

"I'll always Celebrate Life, for you." I whispered while a single tear drops on top of his grave.

"I love you."