Chapter 10= A new Beginning

Katie's PoV

I woke up with the sun shining on my face.

I looked at Caleb, and he was still asleep. He's very sleepy, jeez.

We were the only people down here, probably everyone was eating breakfast.

Caleb fell asleep sitting, and I was grateful because he slept like that just for me to sleep tight.

I sat up and placed my head on his shoulder. I touched his curly hair, and his cheek.

"Hi." I greeted as he opens his eyes. "Hello." He replied with a smile. "Want to eat breakfast?" I asked, looking at the wall. "Okay, sure."

I stood up and he did too, then I jumped on his back so he could carry me. "Oh, revenge?" He chuckled. I nodded, and realized he couldn't see me. "Yep."

The smell of his perfume was addicting. It smells really good.

"Good morning lovebirds." Mrs. Katie greeted, with the camera pointing at us. "Morning." we both said in unison.

I sat beside him and began to eat waffles. "There's something suspicious about you two." She says, pointing two fingers at us.

"What?" Caleb didn't make eye contact. "You two seem sweet. What's up?" "The ceiling." Caleb replied.

"I'm not joking, Caleb." Mrs. Katie said seriously. "Should we tell 'em?" Caleb whispered to me. I shrugged.

"Guess we should tell her." Caleb said, not whispering anymore. "About what?" She asked.

"Uh, me and Katie are...dating." He said to Mrs. Katie and to the camera.

Mrs. Katie's jaw fell down, while Caleb got the camera. "She's shocked." He whispered. "When?!" She got excited. "Yesterday." He replied.

"What's happening?" Annie entered, along with Brennan and Liv. "They're dating!"

"Oh god." Caleb whispered. I chuckled. "Let it be." I whispered back and smiled. We continued to eat the waffles while Mrs. Katie was probably celebrating on her own and Caleb whining about her stopping, and then we all took turns in taking showers.

"What do you guys want to do?" Liv asked. "Maybe go to the park?" I answered, and Caleb looked at me in confusion. "Sure." She replied and stood up. "Coming?"

I stood up after her. "Let's go."
They all looked at me confused. "Okay." They said, and finally stood up.

We all walked to the park, laughing and giggling.

We sat on a bench and continued to chat. "It's freezing." I mumbled and rubbed my hands to keep warm. "Here." Caleb gave me his jacket. I wore it. "Thanks." I smiled.

"Yeah, it's freezing." Annie said out loud. Liv wasn't getting cold, and that's odd.

"Are you expecting me to give you my jacket? Nah, it's REALLY cold." Brennan answered. Annie's mood went into a frown.

They went on and on until she finally got the jacket.

"Kates, let's buy ice cream." Liv said, smiling. "Okay, sure." I smiled back. "Ooh I wanna come!" Caleb stood up.

"Nope." I replied. He pouted.

Liv and I walked to the ice cream parlor and ordered us some ice cream. Once we got the ice creams, we went back and they gladly accepted it.

We ate and talked until 3. Once we ran out of things to talk about, we all went back.

"When did you two become friends again?" He asked. "Last night, when I was going to the bathroom. I didn't really go there, though. Sorry." I smiled.