7= Spilling the beans

My mom said I was anti-social and I was like YAS HAVENT YOU NOTICED ALREADY

Caleb's PoV

Now is when I am going to talk to Katie.

"Hey Katieeee!" Annie yelled and hugged her. "I miss you so muchhhh!" Katie hugged her tight.

She had red eyes and large bags under it. I knew it, I made her a mess.

"Let's go?" Katie asked and dragged Annie to their locker room. She probably saw me.

They started, and I must say, she's really good.

I was sat there, watching her and then looking at my phone, when it isn't her turn.

Annie had a huge smile on her face. Probably Brennan asked her out.

They had their break, so I went outside and bought starbucks. I bought three of them, and went back.

"Where did you go?" Annie said, storming to me with Katie behind her. She avoids eye contact though.

"Bought starbucks, why?" I replied, chilling even though I'm looking at Katie.

"Oh, can I have some?" She asks, mood suddenly changing. I gave her one.

"Who'll drink the other one?"
"I don't know why I bought three, but Katie can have it." I said, giving the other one to Katie. She took it and smiled a little. "Th-thanks..." she whispered.

I smiled.

"I know what you're doing." Annie winked at me. "What?" I was confused. "You look at Katie when it's her turn, then look at your phone when it's not." she whispered in my ear. I grinned. They both went off to a place I don't even know. Guess it was their homeschool room or something?

Then the day went on. When they were done, I went over to Annie who was talking to Katie. But of course, someone has to appear.

"Hey Caleb!" Liv said in her I don't know, babyish voice. "Shut up and get out of my way." I replied, moving on. "Oh, you heard of it. Well that's not even true!"

"Oh well of course it IS true, because my sister said it. Now, stop obsessing over me and I need to talk to somebody I love."

I ran and finally saw them. "What took you so long?" Annie whispered. "Liv." I whispered back.

"Hey Annie, can I borrow someone?" I asked. "Sure." She replied, just like the way I told her yesterday.

I grabbed Katie's arm. "Thank you!" and then I ran off with her. "Wait..." She tried to stop me. She removed the grip and fixed her sweatpants. Oh.

"You know what? To make things easier." I carried her and ran to a place that's near the gym, but far enough so no one can hear us.

"What do you want from me?" she said angrily. "Look. I wanted to apologize." I looked down and scratched my head.

"Okay. Only on one condition, please can I borrow your jacket?" She was shivering. "Oh, alright." I removed them and gave it to her.

"No, no I'm kiddin--" "Take it." I smiled and she did so. She wore it and whispered thank you.

"To begin this. I'm sorry if I called you a little b**ch. I'm sorry for believing Liv. I'm sorry for making you cry everyday just because of what I've said. I'm sorry, okay? You wouldn't even forget what I've said that night." I started.

"H-How did you know that I cry everyday?" She looked deeply into my eyes. "Annie told me."

Then light strikes her eyes. I looked at it, and I must say, it was really, really beautiful.