Chapter 6

Louis pov

We opened Tina's door and me and Eleanor's eyes widened Tina was covered with blood and marks on her arms she couldn't blink she was bleeding out . Eleanor cried and called 911 while I lifted Tina bridal style in my arms I didn't care if I got all bloody she was my daughter I can't believe she did this when we could have told her then the ambulance came and the paramedics took Tina and drove off to the hospital me and Eleanor hopped in my car and I drove as fast as I could and calm Eleanor at the same time once we got there we went to the front desk the lady with brown eyes and short blonde hair was available . What could I do for you ? She asked Christina Tomlinson ". I said room 101 me and Eleanor rushed there and the door was closed we had to wait because the doctors were there . I called all the lads and they were on there way me and Eleanor waiting and she sobbed on my chest . She'll be alright ". I told Eleanor wiping her tears away soon the lads came and we told them the whole story and what happened to Tina they were shocked but understood . Soon then the doctor came out and we all stood up he walked towards us . How is she ? Eleanor asked Christina is fine she just lost a lot of blood she may feel a little weak for a couple of days but otherwise she's a healthy girl ". The doctor said we all nodded thank god she was okay . Can we see her ? I asked yes but not too many couple at a time ". The doctor said we nodded me and Eleanor and I walked into Tina's room slowly she was gladly awake me and Eleanor put a bright smile on our faces and each of us sat on each side of the bed . How you feeling sweetie ? Eleanor asked I'm okay". Tina replied I'm sorry this had to happen I didn't know what I was thinking but when you two saw each other for the first time it wasn't going well you were both yelling and fighting over me and I couldn't take it that's why I ran to my room and did this because it was all my fault that you two spilt up a little even though you didn't know why ? But it was because of me and if it wasn't for me you two were probably still in love and you would have still enjoyed your career and I'm sorry Louis I pushed you into this I probably ruined your career I never wanted this I just wanted to know who my father was and Eleanor I'm so sorry you have job to keep me alive and you just did to much for me and I'm sorry you guys had to fight I just want you to to love each other again I don't like fighting and Louis please just don't leave my mother but you can leave me I can't ruin your career any longer ? . Tina said. Tina no don't ever say that we love you me and your mom love you so much your not a mistake your are daughter don't ever think it that way you never ruined my career you and your mom are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I love you guys and Tina me and your mom aren't fighting were still together we just had to sort a few things out and we wanted to tell you but this got us here and we just told you now and don't ever cut yourself ever again ". I said Tina nodded I kissed her forehead and me and Eleanor let her rest.

Please

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow me !