Chapter 18

4 years later ....

Me and Brandon were walking hand in hand . Uh Tina have you checked that one house latley ? He asked what ? I turned around I could see it I turned back around to see he got down on one knee and held out a beautiful ring I was really nervous and so was he . Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me ? He asked I nodded yes ! Ill marry you he slipped the ring on my finger and we hugged and kissed at the same time . I'm engaged now . Tina I love you ". Brandon said I love you too ". I said . We went home because we decided to tell my parents I mean I'm 20 know I'm an adult . I Knew Brandon was a great guy . We came home and mom and dad and the same happy look on there face . What going on ? We all asked you guys first ". I told them Tina I'm pregnant ". I was so excited I hugged mom and dad I hope they are twins or any boy or girl ". I said I want a boy ". Dad said I want a girl ". Mom said . What did you want to tell us ? Dad asked we all sat down and I looked at Brandon we held hands . Me and Brandon are engaged ! I said they looked happy and shocked . Omg ! Congrats they told us my dad walked up to Brandon . So I guess this is it ". Dad said I'm gonna have to let you go ". Dad said don't worry I'll still keep in touch with you guys ". I said he walked up to Brandon . You take care of her ". Dad said don't worry I would never hurt her ". Brandon said we were all really happy . We called all my uncles and told them everything they were all happy .

1 year and 3 months

Still Tina pov

Me and Brandon got married and we went to Italy on our honeymoon mom gave birth to twins I was happy because it was a boy and a girl . The we named the boy Lucas because dad wanted to name him that he had brown hair and moms hazel eyes . The girl we named her Cassidy she had chocolate brown hair and dads blue eyes we were all so happy I was the older sister and when we found out they were twins the doctor said that they could read each others minds when they grown up which made me happy . We were all a happy family .

The door knocked and their was Branson's family Macy was his mom and his dad was Paul and his younger sister Veronica who looked 13 came in . Then dads parents came grandpa mark , grandma Joanna, aunt Lottie , felicity ,daisy and phoebe . Then uncle Liam came with his wife faith and his daughter Lana . Then uncle zayn came with his wife Lena and his son Conrad , and daughter Sabrina , then uncle Niall came with his two kids Danny and Jonah he was divorced . And last but not least uncle Harry came with his three kids Brianna , bailey , and Blake his he was know a single father because his wife Madison passed away but he was still devastated . We all had dinner and had a good time I sat next to dad and hugged him . You are the best dad I have ever had and I know you'll be an amazing dad to these twins ". I told him he hugged me and everything was great .

THE END !!!

Hey guys thank you so much for all your support please comment and tell me what was you favorite part of the story mine was the sweet sixteen birthday please keep voting and commenting I really appreciate it and please check out endless love a harry styles fanfic !!!! I love one direction !!!