Chapter 12

Tina pov

My dad had already left for tour and me and mom miss him so much . Today was the day I was going out with Brandon I told mom about him she seemed thrilled . I went to my room and wore comprees and a sliver shirt . I slipped on converse and but my hair into a bun . I grabbed my purse and heard the door knock I answered it it was Brandon and bought me a rose my favorite I sniffed it and put away and we left . Once we got there we decided to watch a movie called Selena . He bought us drinks and small popcorn . We went and watched the movie it was really sad at the end after the movie I thanked Brandon and our eyes met we got closer and kissed . We backed off and then he took me home . I got home and went to bed .

1 month later ...

Each day I've been missing my dad more my mom came up to me . Tina I hooked you in to a flight to London your gonna be with your dad so you can spend more time with so back your bags ". She said I smiled and hugged and blacked everything I can't wait to seem even the look on his face . Mom took me to the air port I said my goodbyes she wished she could come but her work schedule is crazy . I got on the plane and my plane was supposed to land at 7 pm . Soon I spent hours and hours the plane finally arrived I grabbed my suitcase and walked out the plane and exit the airport I looked for a taxi and I found one it put my stuff in the trunk and I hopped in . Where can I take you? The taxi driver said with a British accent . Louis Tomlinson flat ". I said he nodded and left soon we got there I got out and he handed me the stuff and I gave him money so this was my dads flat I slowly knocked on the door he opened it his big blues were happy and shocked daddy ! I yelled and hugged him he swung he around I miss you " he said me too he said letting me in .how did you fly all the way over here ? He asked mom hooked me up ". I said he smiled and told me I get the guest room .

Please

Vote and comment please tell me what you want Christina and Louis do do it happen !!!