Chapter 14

Tina pov

It's been a great week with my dad I just wanted to forget about last night it was the first time I really yelled at him but we both knew we didn't mean it . Today dad has a concert so we all left early dad was in the dressing room he usually takes the longest . Then were ready for show time I wished them luck and I knew they were gonna kill it out there . They sung forever young , right now , live while we're young , and you and I it was amazing . Then my dad called me and I walked on stage were the crowd was loud and I mean really loud this is my daughter Christina ! He said happy they were loud and gasping but I didn't really care after the concert we were flying back to mom dad is now off for five months . My birthday was next week and I'm pretty sure my mom told dad it's my sweet sixteen and I actually want to remember it . We were on the plane and we would arrive in the morning. Once the plane landed we got our luggage to see mom running towards us I hugged her and then she hugged dad and they kissed . We had a great time and went skating ". I told her she smiled and we drove home . Once we got there I placed my luggage in my room and laid on the couch mom made dinner she made dads favorite carrot casserole . I would have passed but I knew my dad would be upset because he likes us when we eat carrots . After that I showered and slipped on pajamas I had school again the next day . I went to bed and slowly closed my eyes . The next morning I woke up and washed up and wore jeans with a t shirt and a white scarf and slipped on flats I put my hair in a side braid . I grabbed my bag and mom and dad were up they were snuggled on the couch with a blanket on them watching tv . I could really tell mom was really happy I never seen her that happy before . Morning ". They said morning ". I said back I stormed off to the kitchen and poured a glass of milk and ate waffles . After I finished I said bye and went to school . Once I got to school I went to my locker and my eyes met Brandon . Hi ". He said hi". I said the day we were at the movies I felt loved I really did like him but yet again my dad wasn't going to be happy about it . Do you wanna come over after school you can meet my parents and uncles ? I asked sure ". He said I smiled and went to class I really hope their reaction isn't bad I mean Brandon is a great guy I can really tell I don't just like him because of his attractiveness it's his personality he's always sweet . After school me and Brandon walked to my house and I opened the door slowly and shut it slowly everyone was in the living room .

We walked to the living room and everyone was staring . Everyone this is Brandon ". I said they all gasped and said hi . My dad seemed a bit angry and sad at the same time . They all got to know Brandon and uncle Harry and mom thought he was a great guy dad didn't say anything he looked mad . Uncle Liam said congrats , uncle zayn said he better not hurt my favorite niece ". I chuckled and uncle Niall was whatever kiddo your boy . Soon Brandon left and mom made dinner we all sat down on the diner . You okay mate ? Liam asked I'm fined ". Dad said in a ruffed voice . I knew this was my fault he didn't want to see me with him but doesn't he understand I'm happy ? I thought . I dropped my spoon and fork down and got up . Everyone enjoy your meal thanks for dinner mom but I'm not feeling well I said going straight up to my room and slamming the door shut I couldn't even look at my own dad right now he's not fined he's mad he just doesn't want to admit so I'm not hurt well I already am . I let a few tears slip down my cheeks but then I wiped them away . I heard the door knock . Go away ! I said Tina its uncle zayn ". He said he opened the door and closed it he sat next to me . Tina your an awesome girl your dad doesn't hate you he's just a little emotional because you are growing up to fast your birthday is next week and he's seeing you with Brandon it's because he doesn't want his girl hurt and like I said he better not hurt you ". Uncle zayn said I nodded and hugged him . So he's not mad ? I said we'll I'm pretty sure he's going to talk to you ". Uncle zayn said I nodded and he kissed my hair and left my room. Soon later dad came and he apologized for his actions and said that I can be with Brandon but he doesn't want us too close I was still happy otherwise .

Please vote and comment down below please !!!