Chapter 8

Tina pov

I woke up and changed into clothes and put my wavy hair down and walked to the living room were I saw mom and dad cuddled up way to comfortable on the sofa . What's going on ? I asked your mom told me she loved me ". Dad said happy they kissed I was glad they were together . Eleanor love I gotta go ". Dad said call me ! Mom said they kissed and then I went to hug dad we hugged and he kissed my cheek and left . You know what tomorrow is ?! Mom said uh ! Man ! School ! I whined mom nodded school wasn't that bad it's just I can't tell anyone about my dad Louis Tomlinson it's not a chance to be popular because I'm happy with the friend I have it's because I don't want seams in jealousy just because he's my father and anyways dad said he would mention it yet to the world only the lads and management knows . I went to my room and shut the door I grabbed my iPod and head phones and plugged it in I was gonna listen to your beautiful by James blunt . After that mom had to leave and pick up stuff . So it was just me I turned on the tv and flipped it to the vampire diaries that show always gets me pumped up into vampires and I'm on team Stefan .

I heard my phone chime I picked it up and got a text . I read it .

Hey is your mom home ?

Louis

No why ?

Tina

Because I had to talk to her but when she comes let her know

Louis

I will

Tina

Thanks

Louis

Welcome

Tina

I wonder what he had to say but didn't matter anyway it could have been personal? . Soon late that night I told mom and she had it a to herself I went to bed because I had school the next day .

NEXT MORNING .............

I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face I slipped on red pants with a long sleeve stripped red and silver shirt and guess boots ok brushed my hair and put one of those flowers in my hair I then put on a little mascara and a light eyeliner . I grabbed my bag and went to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and ate it and then left to school once I got there I went directly to my locker and then a boy popped up next to me . Hi ". He said I looked straight at him he was gorgeous he had deep blue eyes and dark frisky brown hair . Hi" I said I'm Ryan by the way he said Christina but you call call me Tina ". I said he nodded he was just gorgeous I also thought that hat he was wearing was attractive . I went to my classes and we only had one science . After school was over I went home and shut the door behind me I walked to the living room to see my mom and tears . What's wrong ? I asked you..re d...ad ..is in .....the hos.pital she said stuttering . What ?! What happened ?i said he got into an accident but the lads are with him ". Mom said we need to go now ! I demanded we hurried and mom drove fast . Once we got to the hospital we went to the front desk and she told us what room he was in and we went as fast as we could we saw all the lads waiting on the benches we could see dad in the rear window I glanced at him he had all these machines hooked up on to him if only I knew what happened ?. What happened ? I asked he was coming home last night from your place until he got into a car accident because another car clashed into his ". Harry said I felt so bad for him right now all I want is for him to be okay . Mom about dad what was so important that he needed to tell you ?i said why ? She said just curious ? I said he told me that he wanted me to always take care of you and love you the best that I can if he wasn't there ". Mom said a couple tears slipped down and mom wiped them I really hoped he was okay .

Please

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow me !