Chapter 13

Tina pov

I woke up and brushed my teeth and washed my face I was happy to be here . I slipped on yoga pants and a love pink shirt I slipped on boots and brushed through my brown hair and left it down . I went to the living room my dad was sitting down on the couch I sat next to him . Morning ". He said morning ". I said theirs pancakes on the stove ". He said I nodded . Is today your day off ? I asked he nodded I'm thinking I should take you out and you can skate since you like . Thanks". I told him I went and ate the pancakes and then uncle Niall came . We decided to go skating so then we soon left . Dads manager Paul dropped us off we skated I pretty much stayed in balance and uncle Niall and dad kept running into each other and they were literally stuck on the ground so I had to help them up I hope they don't collapse like that again. Pretty much we laughed at how they kept falling .we dropped uncle Niall home and then me and dad walked in his flat . So how is it at your place school , friends anything ? He asked honestly I wish he didn't ask that because he'd flip if I told him about Brandon . Everything's good I met Brandon he's a great guy we went to the movies on a Friday ". I said he seemed a little mad . You were with a boy ? He asked dad he's just a friend ". I said did you too kiss . I nodded CHRISTINA ANN TOMLINSON !!! How could you do that your to young ! He flipped out . I felt guilty I just stared at the ground . Your my baby girl and I don't want to see you hurt ". He said I looked up at him . I'm not your baby girl anymore ". I snapped at him he looked hurt and I walked towards the guest room . Hold in a second just tell me what you want ! He yelled I stopped my mom ! I yelled at him with tears in my eyes . And I slammed the door in his face .

Louis pov

I messed everything up she probably hates me right now maybe if I sing to her it would come her down I grabbed my guitar and decided to sing her little things . I knocked the door and their was no response I slowly opened the door to see Tina on the bed covering her face . I sat on the edge of the bed .

Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me

But bear this in mine it was meant to be

I'm joining all the dots on the freckles on your cheeks and it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved your stomach or your thought the dimples on your back at the bottom of your spine but I love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth cause its you oh it's you they add up too and I'm in love with you and all your little things .

She cut me off and hugged me I hugged her back . I'm so sorry ". I said its okay you were right daddy I understand ". She said will you be my baby girl again ? I asked she pulled away and smiled . Yes " . She said I kissed her forehead and we walked out and watched tv .

Hey guys good chapter I hope you liked it comment and vote below !!!