Chapter 17

Tina pov

A week later passed by and today mom and dad were coming back the lads decided to go to the airport so I cleaned the house the best that I can . I cooked them a romantic dinner I made both of them their favorites . I made dad obviously carrot casserole and mom pasta . I set the table and added roses . And poured 2 glasses of vodka and set their plates and everything I heard the door open and then shut . Your home ! I said they smiled and we all hugged . What's this ? Mom asked I decided to make you guys your favorite dinner so I made it romantic for just you too ". I said they thanked me and enjoyed it . After that I cleaned everything and they sat down on the couch cuddled up . We bought you something ? Dad said really ? I asked they nodded and opened the box it was an Australian hat and t shirt . Thank you ". I said hugging them both but you guys spend so much on me ". I said your are daughter and we love you ". Dad said I hugged them again and went to my room . I liked it Australian style I really wish I got an autograph from Liam or Chris hems-worth that would be so cool . I showered and then changed into my pjs . Uncle Niall , and uncle Liam came over to visit mom and dad from their honeymoon . I got ready for bed and just prayed that this life I have would just get better and better .

Hey guys sorry its very short it's Sunday morning I promise ill post a better chapter !!!! Please vote and comment down below !!!!