Chapter 11

Christina pov

I woke up and met with my parents in the living they didn't look to happy they both had a frown on there face . What's wrong ? I asked Tina sit ". My mom said I sat down and then my dad spoke up . Tina next week I have to go back on tour don't worry I will be fine and its only for three months I promise ill do the best that I can to try and come back ". He said those words broke me I understand that but your leaving already ". I said he nodded I'm gonna miss you daddy ". I said me too he said kissing my hair . At least it was a week from now . I left for school and and my best friend kami came running to me . He asked me me out ! She said so happy who ? I asked Trevor he is like gorgous duh his blue eyes are so cold ! She squeaked . I was happy for her and then she left then came . I went to my locker and there was Brandon those blue eyes against mine . Hey ah Tina ". He said hey " . I said I was thinking we could go out to the movies on Friday ? He asked um yeah sure ". I said and then I trailed off when I got home my uncles were here home I greeted them and the greeted me back uncle zayn was always my favorite he was so decedent and quiet and as a matter a fact I was his favorite niece .

Sorry guys this chapter is Boring next one will be better please vote and comment !!