Chapter 15

Tina pov

I woke up to loud noise I opened my eyes to see mom , dad and my uncles all screaming happy birthday to me I was 16 today and we were having my sweet sixteen at a huge rental building . I hugged them all and mom pulled out a hot pink dress with thick fluffy layers on the bottom and silver jewels around the waist line . It beautiful ". I said I'm glad you like it one if my model friend said you would like it ".mom said I hugged her and got off bed today was a big day I washed my face and teeth and went downstairs . I could smell the juicy bacon and fried eggs . I walked in the kitchen and took a seat until uncle zayn placed a big plate of bacon , fried eggs , hash browns and a piece of toast . This is to my favorite niece ". He said I thanked him and ate . After that it was 11 the party was at 6 I went to my room and mom decided that she was going to take care of my whole look I texted Brandon I was going to invite him and I hope he comes . I slipped on that hot pink dress I really loved it and moms friends were right then I slipped on black high heels and then my mom started to curl my long brown hair and placed pink accessories on it . Then she did my make up and I was stunned I never looked that great before and then mom grabbed a big bottle of perfume and sprayed it all over me and placed earrings and bracelets . After that I went downstairs all my uncles were in tuxes .they all looked at me with wide eyes . You look stunning ". Dad said thanks I said am I dreaming it are you really that beautiful ? Uncle Harry said I blushed and they all liked it . Soon mom got ready she wore a violet dress and her hair was done in a low bun with her layers down . We got in the car and drove to that building we arrived and everyone was setting up the tables dad told me that they were gonna perform which got me excited then lots of people started to show up and I just stormed out I saw Brandon come in he was gorgeous he was holding a small red box . I'm glad you can make it ". I said he stared at me with wide eyes . Tina you look amazing ". He said I blushed and he opened the red box . This is for you it was a necklace that said forever and always I moved my hair and he placed it around my neck . It's beautiful ". I said hugging him happy birthday ". He said the dad and the lads were on stage and started performing one thing and what makes you beautiful after that the cake came it was gorgeous it had my name on it and cheetah prints and made out of pink fondant it was delicious . After that everyone left and my mom and dad started to put all the presents in a huge bag trust me I got over a thousand . After that we went home and I hugged them all and told them that was amazing I couldn't have asked for more . I started opening the presents and the first one was from uncle Niall it was a charm bracelet and a midnight memories cd . I hugged him and then the next one was uncle Liam I opened it it was a Samsung galaxy tab ".i hugged him I couldn't believe I got that the next was from mom I opened it it was a scrapbook of our memories even though dad wasn't around and a big case of make up I thanked mom and the next one was uncle zayn I wonder what it could be ? I opened the box I got a laptop , with earbuds and a blue watch I was so shocked how could uncle zayn spend that much on me . I went up to him and hugged him and told him I loved it . The next one was uncle Harry I opened it and I got their fragrance , a t shirt and their converse shoes I was so amazed I thanked him and last but not least it was dad I smiled when I realized their wasn't a box I looked confused your present is outside I got up and went outside and he bought me a car I screamed and hugged dad I loved it I got to drive now I was so happy I love my family and my life is going good everything is good .

Please vote and comment and tell me what you would want one direction to bring you on your sweet sixteen I would want tickets to their next concert and actually get to meet them all !!!!