Chapter 9

Tina pov

We were still in the hospital we still didn't know if dad was okay we were still worried I just couldn't let anything happen to him he's my dad and I love him he's like the best dad I could ever wish for even though he's famous he didn't care if most dads were selfish they would just blow us off and not care I'm just glad . I'm also happy to have caring uncles . A moment later the doctor came out we all stood up . Are you guys all relatives of mr . Tomlinson ? The doctor asked we all nodded and he began talking well he is okay but he has one broken arm and a fractured rib ". The doctor said we were all glad he was okay but yet again I felt worst because he is in pain which isn't good . Can we see him ? I asked sure but one at a time ". The doctor said they all let me go first I opened the door slowly and walked in shutting it . Hey ". Dad said hey " . I said trying not to cry . How are you ? I asked I'm okay it's just a broken arm that's all ". He said I nodded mom told me about what you told her yesterday and all I could say Louis that you are the best father I could ever wish for I never met someone like you because it really tells me that you care you see I just wanted to see you actually meet you all this time and look were we are but the thing that hurts the most is leaving ". I said the last thing I knew were tears running down my cheeks . Come here ". Dad said I walked up to him and laid next to him slowly . Listen Christina you are the best thing that's happened to me I would never give you up just for music I love you Tina and I always will and I won't leave you and the day you mom left me until now I always thought how she is or what her life is now I always thought was she married ? It only turns out that she had you from me all these years and then you showed and it made me happy that she wasn't with anyone else because I still had feelings for her no matter what '. He said I was crying again and I cried on to his chest while he stroked my hair . Can I tell you something ? I asked anything " he said well can you live with us because it wouldn't be the same without you ?. I said he smiled and said he'd decided with Eleanor . He said I nodded I love you dad ". I love you too ". He said then I walked soon everyone saw him and then we had to take dad on a wheel chair the boys went early to the parking lot to get there seating set up for dad . Mom stopped the wheelchair for a second and dad spoke up up I'm moving in with you guys ". He said I smiled being excited and hugged my dad and mom slowly I walked ahead of them and held the door and we walked soon dad got in the car with the lads me and mom drove to our house and the lads followed us . We opened the door and helped dad in and he sat on the couch . Mom sat next to him and the lads left you know Eleanor we made a perfect girl ". He said I smiled and got dads medicine . Here's your medicine ". I said he nodded and took it . I was happy this family was coming to a good start .

Please

Vote

Comment

Read

Follow me !