💌 𝒚𝒖𝒕𝒐

you were walking when suddenly you felt someone hit the back of your head.

you look and it was the school's tallest kid, wooseok.

"don't! it hurts you unwanted tree!"

he just laughs it off and you start to slap his wide back. just as you were about to slap him again, someone drags your arm to an unknown place.

"why are you flirting with wooseok first thing in the morning?"

you heard your boyfriend's deep voice.

"awww, is my boyfriend jealous?"

you say in a cute voice, and see your boyfriend's cute smile. he starts to mumble as you guys walk hand in hand down the stairs and out of the shopping mall.

"what movie are we watching today?"

you ask and hear no response. you look at your boyfriend too focused on the road. unable to say anything.

you look at him once again and kiss his cheek. he smiles and quickly turns to the nearest parking stop and looks at you.

"you know i was driving,"

he says as he looks deep into your eyes.

"it's not my fault you're handsome,"

you say and you look away. your boyfriend immediately cups your face and gives you a kiss.

"what was that for?"

you say as he starts to drive.

"it's because you're beautiful."

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

as you entered the cinemas for the horror movie, you held your boyfriend's hand closely.

"are you sure you won't be scared?"

you ask your boyfriend who's looking pretty confident.

"of course, isn't it obvious?"

he says as you guys sit together.

it was halfway through the movie and you were scared to death.

horror and blood have never been your style. you disliked watching people die and shooting each other. you face your boyfriend who was sleeping. his face was so cute every time he slept, looking so innocent.

there was a sudden scream from the movie and you screamed as well.

"oh my god!"

"is everything okay?"

you hear your boyfriend rubbing his eye and waking up.

"the movie is so scary,"

you say under his chest. he laughs a little and then brings you close as he kisses your forehead.

"you have your knight in shining armour right here."

after the movie mess, you guys headed out for dinner. yuto had already booked a reservation at a nearby restaurant. the food looked amazing and absolutely delicious.

"eat as much as you want,"

he says as he smiles.

"i'm so glad i have a boyfriend like you,"

you say as you shove your food into your mouth.

he smiles and comes closer and pecks your lips.

"i'm so glad to have a girlfriend like you.