💌 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒐

"ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to this year's dance championships!"

one of the judges say and the crowd goes wild. you were so nervous that you didn't even hear the judge call out your name.

"(y/n), you're up!"

you heard your best friend cheering like crazy. you forced yourself onto the stage when you saw hundreds and thousands of eyes just staring at you.
you were so nervous that you couldn't even remember the moves.

"let's start,"

another judge called.

you were on the stage and blackpink's playing with fire started to play. you were just standing there and the crowd started to boo.

suddenly a boy joined your performance, his skills were amazing.

because of him, you had the confidence to start dancing properly again. after the song ended, the crowd started to cheer just like your best friend.

"the chemistry between contestant (y/n) and contestant kino was very good,"

the female judge said.

"you guys seem very happy together dancing, a very impressive performance,"

she said and the crowd started clapping again.

"are you guys dating?"

the second judge said and the crowd started making noises.

then kino grabbed the mic and responded,

"not yet."

the crowd went crazy and you blushed slightly. falling in love with someone you have no idea of wasn't how you wanted to find your first boyfriend.

you went off stage and saw kino standing.

"thank you so much!"

you said as you hugged him.

he smiled and slightly pushed you off.

"now, you just need to repay me."

he handed you a piece of paper and left with a smirk. you opened the piece of paper,

you're actually really cute.
by the way, you're repaying me with a date.
- kino

your friend came running with flowers.

"you did so well!"

you hugged her and smiled.

"by the way, who was the hot guy? he danced really well."

"someone special, very special."