💌 𝒘𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌

today the pentagon members decided to go shopping. it was simple. since you were hui's younger sister, you just needed to stay away from hui.

everyone else was fine.
except one.
well not hui, wooseok.

ever since you came back from the united states to korea. you had to spend the past seven months here at pentagon's dorm. most of the members seemed cool. none of them treated you differently from hui.

except for wooseok.

he never talked to you. the last time you remember having a conversation with him was when he introduced himself seven months ago. he didn't even look like he wanted to, he was just forced.

apparently he's the youngest out of the ten, along with cleaning mama yuto and dancing machine kino. but to be honest, he doesn't even seem like the youngest. he's tall, handsome, full of swag, and always wearing black.

but it's a shame, you've never seen him smile.

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

the boys got out of the car and went inside the shopping center.

"kino, jinho and yeo one, you guys are looking at clothes. edawn, yanan, yuto and shinwon, you guys are grocery shopping. hongseok and i will look at the sports section. (y/n), you and wooseok can look at the new curtains."

you sighed as you walked with wooseok to the escalators.

it was so awkward.

there has never been such a quiet and awkward moment in your life.

"how-"

"do you-"

you guys spoke at the same time.

you blushed slightly and he asked.

"do you normally not like talking?"

"me?"

you say widening your eyes.

"i don't know, maybe i'm talking to the wall."

you giggle slightly and reply,

"i don't know really."

after a few minutes, you ask,

"how are we going to
choose a design?"

he laughed a bit and replied,

"i don't know really."

slightly mimicking your voice.

you lightly slap his shoulder as you guys went together inside the shop.
there weren't many people which was a good thing because you hated crowded areas.

"by the way,"

wooseok suddenly says.

"you know you're pretty cute."

you could feel your cheeks blushing. blushing hard.

"thanks,"

you say as you cover your cheeks and head to the curtain section.

there were so many different designs to choose from. there were spots, stripes, stars, shades and of course, the hearts.

you didn't know why but it felt so weird looking at the curtains with the hearts. especially with a guy who's 189cm tall. as you stare into the distance, you hear his deep voice.

"which one are we choosing pink checks?"

"my cheeks are not pink!"

you could feel the staff's stares. it takes a few minutes for the earth to start moving again when he whispers,

"of course they're not cutie."

"they're red."