💌 𝒋𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒐

you have the record of being the fattest girl in the school.

exactly ninety-nine kilos.

that's something you would've never thought you would go up to.

"fattie!"

you hear one of the bullies say as a hamburger was chucked to your back.

"hi?"

you reply trying to be tough.

"have you reached one hundred yet? how is everything going miss piggy?"

you could feel tears watering in your eyes. suddenly from that one bully, a whole gang was around you.

in the middle of all this, someone shouted.

"stop it!"

it was silent. then the students made a pathway.

it was the richest guy in the school. the smartest guy in school. the guy who's loved by everyone, even teachers.

"are you okay?"

he asked as he lent his arm out.

everyone then started laughing. you could hear some people whispering,

"she's too fat."

"is jinho serious?"

"miss fattie's first skinship with a boy."

you were going to cry when jinho lifted you up.

someone's been working out.

now you were being carried by the school's favourite guy to an unknown place.

"are you okay?"

you remained silent.

"you know i won't bully you right?"

you remained silent again.

"(y/n)?"

without realising you started crying.

leaning on jinho, he begins to tap the side of your head.

"jinho, why are you being so nice to me?"

he just laughs a bit and smiles.

"because cute girls shouldn't be bullied."

you blushed, hard. he starts laughing slightly again and then kisses your red cheek.

"never change (y/n). always stay gorgeous."

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

now you're a lawyer.

with all that stress, you've been exercising.

from ninety-nine kilos to forty-four.

some people won't believe that you've lost over fifty kilos that easily.

all those bullies, most of them apologised and probably failed in life. you're sitting eating your salad when there's a loud knock.

"who's there?"

you see a man in a suit in front of you.

he drags you out. you walk down the stairs and see a heart made out of flowers.

suddenly a man comes out wearing a mask from the flower heart and dances. after a few moves, you realised who it was.

laughing a bit, still surprised, the man in the mask walks up the stairs and kneels down. throwing the mask away to god knows where.

then, he opens the small box.

"(y/n), i remember you from the moments in high school, the moments in college and every moment i'm with you."

"jinho-"

you say about to cry.

"will you marry me?"