💌 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔𝒆𝒐𝒌

you were the school's favourite cheerleader. you were the prettiest, the one that shines the most and the captain.

"let's just practice the pyramid formation one more time."

the members groaned. it was the hardest formation and it required a lot of teamwork. as soon as the second layer was done, they arrived.

the study club.

they were the top ten smartest students in the school who got ninety-nine percent or above on every test.

everyone was annoying but the worst was their captain, hongseok.

his father was a doctor and his mother was a lawyer. of course, his genes were full of smartness. he's always received love from both his parents, teachers and other students.

but he hates loud noises.

he hates loud noises like cheerleading.

he hates cheerleading with cheerleaders.

he hates cheerleaders like you.

"don't you guys know there is an upcoming exam?"

he asks as he folds his book.

"the one we don't care about?"

you backfire as he laughs.

"the one you guys are going to fail,"

he says and the whole study club starts laughing.

"are you serious right now?"

he stops laughing and replies,

"of course i'm serious."

he smirks slightly and you could feel the anger boiling inside of you.

"fine, what happens if someone from our cheerleading team makes it into the top ten,"

you say as you hear gasps, giggles, and silence.

"you? here?"

he smirks again as he says,

"you wish."

"but what if we do,"

you say as he comes closer.

"then i'll cheerlead for a whole week."

the stadium goes wild while you try to look confident, squealing inside.

"but (y/n), if you don't make it, you're going to have to kiss me on our date."

the squealing inside just got louder as you hear everyone in the crowd yell.

"do we have a deal?"

he says smirking and lending his arm out.

"fine, deal."

you shake his hand as he comes to your ear and whispers,

"someone's gonna kiss me soon."

ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

now you're in the library. you really wanted hongseok to cheerlead but then again you wanted to go out with him. even though the school considered the cheerleaders and the academics as the best clubs as enemies.