💌 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒐

it was another boring day. nothing to do, nothing to say, just boring. you started opening your book and reading the next chapter but it was just too boring. you got a text message from your best friend.

kino
doing anything?

nothing really, just bored.

kino
want to go to the park?

why not :)

kino
i'll be in front of your house by 2.

you slipped on a t-shirt and some jeans. it said on the news that it was going to be cold today so you grabbed a jumper just in case.

"(y/n)? are you there?"

you heard your best friend and you opened the door. he was holding two pumpkin spice lattes, knowing it was your favourite. suddenly, tiny drops of water fell from the sky as you saw clouds form.

"what about we cancel the park plan and stay here?"

kino says taking his shoes off. you hum in response while drinking your favourite starbucks drink.

you turned the heater on from the coolness and you could feel your hands freeze. slowly you felt warm hands touch your cold ones and saw kino smiling.

"kino, what are you doing?"

you say as he just smiles.

"(y/n),"

he says looking into your eyes.

"would i sound crazy to you if i said i liked you?"

he asks moving closely.

"um, why?"

you begin to stutter as he smiles again. you close your eyes as you thought he was about to kiss you when you heard laughter.

"expecting something?"

he says going back with a smirk all over his face. embarrassed and pissed, you look away but still holding his warm hands.

"by the way, why are your hands so cold?"

he asks looking at you.

"i don't know kino, it's not freezing or anything,"

you say as he laughs.

"sorry princess, i'm not smart,"

he says as he leaned on your shoulder.

"am i crazy?"

he asks suddenly. you didn't know how to answer. of course, he was crazy because your best friend, but then again he's not actually that bad.

"i don't know."

"would you like a crazy boyfriend in the future?"

"why?"

you face him and he looks at you.

"it's because,"

he says as he holds both your hands. you were expecting something by now but you heard laughter again.

"i think i need to buy starbucks again, i'm hungry." being disappointed and embarrassed again, you gave up and walked to the bathroom. you had to admit, you might like kino.

just a little bit.
well, maybe a bit more than a bit.
maybe a bit more.

he was so nice and handsome to everyone. but it was the way he dances that made you fall for him.

you were washing your hands when kino walked into the bathroom and back hugged you.

"what are you doing?"

you say and he kisses your cheek. your cheeks are now red tomatoes and he kisses them once more.

"i can't confess to you without laughing,"

he says and rests his chin on your shoulder.

"i think i love you."