Chapter 1

This is for the 100++ reads on my Raura story. I thought you guys might want another story :) BTW reading the description might give you a good idea of the story.
________________________

Ally's P.O.V

"What about this,Austin?" I asked the blonde sitting beside me. Then I started to play a whole bunch of notes.

"That's nice. I like it," he replied,flashing his million-dollar smile. Oh god I love his smile....wait what? Snap out of it Ally!

"Ally,Ally!" I heard Austin call my name. "Are you okay Ally?"

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine. What we're you saying Austin?"

"Oh I was saying,we should continue working on the song."

"Okay" I replied. we continued working on the song for the rest of the night,just like any other song writing session we had.

Austin's P.O.V

Sometimes,I can't help but worry about Ally. She seemed to be in a really deep thought before I snapped her out of it. I wonder what she's thinking. She happens to be doing that a lot lately-being deep in thought. Maybe I should ask her about it,but she'll tell me,right? We're best friends...

________________________
So that was the first chapter. What'd you think. Comment down below. I think this story is going rather well. Please be patient with me if I don't update often,school gives a lot of homework. Thanks. Don't forget to comment/vote.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Austin and Ally or anything in this story except for the storyline/plot