Chapter 15

Continuation from chapter 14 (it got deleted)

Austin's P.O.V

~The next day~

I woke up,took a shower and got dressed. After breakfast, we drove to the venue. There will be another performing act other than Ally. It was a band called 'The Rockers'(I made that up. Lame I know) They said they would be coming later.

After a few hours,they finally came. I saw a girl with long blonde hair. She looked oddly familiar,like I've seen her before.

I can't believe it,it's

...

...

...

...

...

It's fun to create suspense ;)

________________________

Austin's P.O.V

"Cassidy?!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. It had to be her. She had that same smile and long shiny blonde hair. Suddenly, she came up to me.

"Hey Austin, remember me? I'm..."

"Cassidy, from Melody Diner" I said cutting her off.

"Wow I can't believe you still haven't forgotten about me. That was over a year ago"

We started talking about our careers,basically catching up on everything. Suddenly,I got lost in her eyes and started leaning in and I kissed her.

Ally's P.O.V

I was looking all over for Austin. I eventually found him talking to someone. As I got closer, I realized that girl he was talking to was none other than Cassidy.

I knew Austin really liked Cassidy. He was so desperate to win her heart but she had to move to L.A. because her band got a record deal. I remembered that she promised Austin a date when she got back.

Should I be worried? I mean what if I was just his second choice just because Cassidy 'rejected' him. I shouldn't worry because I'm Austin's girlfriend.

But what he did next completely caught me off guard. My heart shattered into a million tiny pieces. I ran and locked myself in my dressing room. Tears were already streaming down my face

How could he? How could he? How could he just kiss her like that? I'm his girlfriend. He was probably just playing with my feelings. Maybe Trish was right and I was an idiot for thinking that he would never cheat on me.
___________________________

Poor Ally. Wattpad keeps deleting parts of my chapter 😠

Yay Austin & Ally was renewed for Season 4!! Let's celebrate🎉🎉

Love you guys❤️