Chapter 26

Ally's P.O.V

I tossed and turned as I laid in bed, I couldn't fall asleep. My mind kept replaying back to the past 2 hours when I had rejected Brandon. You could say I felt a little sorry for him since he seemed pretty interested in me but he was probably my rebound.

I got up and decided to just look at the stars in the night sky. It always helps me relax. While looking out of the window,I realised the lights in Austin's room was still on. I quietly left my room and walked to Austin's house. All the other lights in the house were off so his parent's must be asleep. I grabbed a pebble and threw it at Austin's window, hoping it might catch his attention.Shouldn't the guy being doing this, not the girl?

Soon, I hear the windows being opened and Austin peeked out. He looked around, trying to figure out where the pebble came from. 

"Austin,down here. Open the front door and let me in," I yelled in a hushed whisper, trying not to wake anyone up.

"Ally? Okay I'm coming down now."

I stood in front on the door, waiting for Austin to let me in. After waiting for about a few minutes, the front door finally opened. "Hey Alls, come on in."

Alls, I haven't heard that nickname in a very long time.

I followed Austin up to his room. "Sorry for coming in this late at night. I couldn't sleep and I...missed you," I said, saying that last part very softly.

Austin's P.O.V.

Did Ally just say she missed me? Wow, I can't believe it.

"I miss you too," I reply.

She looked so adorable in that oversized sweater of hers and her sweat pants. I just wanted to hug her and never let her go.

I patted the spot next to me on the bed, motioning her to sit. I know that she can never fall asleep whenever something's on her mind. I hugged her, "Tell me what's on your mind right now." She hugged me back and replied," Some guy asked me to be his girlfriend and I said no because I realised I didn't love him at all. I just wanted you to know that the reason why I said no was because I...I...I love you Austin."

"I love you too Ally," and with that I kissed her.

"Does this mean we're dating again?"

"Ally Dawson,would you like to do the honours of being my girlfriend whom I love very much?"

She laughed,"I'd love to"

I laid down my comfortable bed. The perks of your parents' owning a matress kingdom, you get the best matresses. "Cuddle with me," I said. She threw her head back laughing, "Okay."

So we spent the rest of the night cuddling, sneaking a few kisses here and there. I'm finally hers and she's finally mine, and I couldn't be any happier.

________________________

Aww

So Me and You will be ending soon. I'm so sorry. I just wanted to focus more on writing other and better stories for you guys.