Chapter 13

1k++ reads?!?! Omg thank you guys so much!! ILY

________________________

Austin's P.O.V after he woke up

"Attention passengers, we are about to land into the Los Angeles International Airport. Please fasten your seatbelts. Thank You."

I quickly fastened my seatbelt. I was so excited. This was probably my first time going to L.A. So worth the 5 hour flight. Ally and Trish were busy checking their makeup while Dez was still trying to find film worthy stuff but what can you find when you're about 2800 miles about the ground. Honestly I don't know how many miles were above the ground so scratch that.

I turned and took the makeup out of Ally's hands.

"Austin! Give that back!"

"No way! You'll still look beautiful without all this stuff on." I saw her blush from the corner of my eye.

"At least let me look a little presentable"

"Fine," I replied,giving in and returning Ally's makeup.

"Thank you,"she replied,kissing my cheek.

I must've been smiling like an idiot because the next thing I knew was Dez filming me,saying,"Perfect! Austin's smile is the best film worthy thing ever on this entire flight,next to the clouds in a shape of a bunny."

Apparently,Dez is a natural at cloud watching. He can identify any shape of a cloud. I'm surprised he's still not in the cloud watching club with Ally. He might be even better than her.

I turned to Ally,"Hey can you be ready by 5?"

"Um sure why?"

"It's a surprise"

She laughed and said "okay"

Soon the plane landed and we took a cab to the hotel before checking in. We walked into our suite. It was a huge room with smaller rooms.

"Woah thanks Trish! This place is awesome!"

"Only the best for my clients. Now, you have soundcheck tomorrow before your concert. Then we can spend the next few days touring LA"

"Awesome"

I walked into my room. Then I started unpacking. The sooner I got started,the more time I have to get ready for Ally. After I finally finished packing,it was already 3:30pm. Then I started planning. Ally would love this.

5pm came around and I went to knock on Ally's door.

Ally's P.O.V

I told Trish that Austin told me to get ready by 5 and she started squealing,saying that Austin was gonna take me out on a date later. Then she started going on and on about how I should look and my hair, so I let her help me get ready.

________________________

Next chapter will be about the date

I just wanted to update for you guys 😊