Chapter 9

Did any of you guys listen to the full version of Timeless?? I did and now I'm hooked to that song. It's just so amazing. I'd always imagine Austin singing that to Ally Hehe 😋😋
________________________

Ally's P.O.V

When we pulled away,we were in need of oxygen. Austin was leaning in,trying to kiss me again but as much as I wanted to, we need to talk about our relationship.

"Austin wait..." I said,pushing him back slightly,"what about our friendship?"

"So then will you be my girlfriend?"

"I'd love to" I whispered."So are we gonna tell the rest of the world?"

"I think this is better as our own little secret"

I smile,"Yeah I'd like that too"

Then I started thinking about the downside of our relationship. What if something goes wrong? We won't be able to write songs together anymore. Everything would be so awkward together. Austin's career may even end!

"You should probably stop thinking about the downside of this relationship,"he spoke up.

"You know me so well. But your career..."

"I'm willing to sacrifice my career for us."

"That's so cheesy" I teased.

"Well at least I'm not as dorky as you" he teased back.

I rolled my eyes. "Shouldn't you get going?"I said,changing the subject,"it's getting kinda late."

"Can we at least watch a movie first?"he asked.

"Fine" I replied.

We went downstairs to the family room. I put the movie in and started watching Tangled.

Austin's P.O.V

We just sat there watching in complete silence. Ally was too focused on the movie. I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled into my chest. Soon enough,she ended up falling asleep in my arms. I don't blame her though,she worked really hard back in Sonic Boom.

I stared at the sleeping girl in my arms. She looked so peaceful that I didn't wanna wake her up. So I just decided to sleep on the couch with Ally in my arms and the movie playing. And before I knew it,I was fast asleep.

________________________

So what do you guys think?? I was just lying down on my bed when BAM, the story just came to me. I think this chapter is little longer than the rest. It seems kinda like a filler chapter though.

Can you believe it's #oneyearofLOUD ?? I'm so proud of R5.