Chapter 27

Ally's P.O.V

When I woke up, I realized I wasn't in my room anymore.Then I remembered that I slept at Austin's place instead. My mind went back to last night and how I'm Austin's girlfriend again. Austin's girlfriend, I like the sound of that. I tried to get up but Austin had his arms wrapped around me.

Aww he looks so adorable when he sleeps.

"Why?Don't leave me Ally," He mumbled sleepily.

"As much as I don't want to, I need to go home Austin. I'll see you later," I replied,"We could meet at the park and we can call Dez and Trish."

"Fine, but I was hoping we could be alone..."

I just kept quiet and left the house.

I texted Dez and Trish to meet us at the park but apparently they have something going on. Guess it's just me and Austin.

-

In the end, we ended up cuddling on Austin's bed under the covers. I snuggled closer to him.

We started talking about random things and what we missed out on each other's lives when we split. I know it wasn't a really long time but it would be nice to know.

"Trish and Dez tried to get me a record deal. It wasn't easy. In the end, one of the record producers let Jimmy Starr of Starr Records in Miami listen to a few of our songs. He loved it and offered me a record deal. I haven't signed the contract yet though."

"Why?" I asked him. "You've always wanted a record deal. It's a dream come true for you."

" 'Cause it's such a big deal Ally. I can't believe it."

"Well believe it or not, you got a record deal. Sign it. This is your dream come true and I want you to follow it." I pressed a soft kiss on his cheek.

We kept quiet. a comfortable silence filled the air, not that kind of awkward silence. It was just peaceful.

________________________

Shorter chapter but this is the second last chapter of Me and You :(

One more chapter left :(