Chapter 2 + 3

I'm trying to update as often as I can (maybe at least once a week). Hoping I can get this story to 100 reads. I might not have as much time since I have tests up ahead *sigh* Thanks for being so understanding.

________________________

Austin's P.O.V

"Ally,you're daydreaming again." I said,waving my hand in front of her face.

"Huh? Oh I'm so sorry Austin"she replied.

"Ally,are you sure you're okay? You've been daydreaming so often I lost count."

"Whaaaaat? I'm so not daydreaming that often," I expected that kind of reply,so I gave Ally a 'I know you're lying' look. "Ally I know you like the back of my hand."

We both knew this and it's true. I really do know Ally like the back of my hand so I can tell if Ally is lying or not.

"I'm sorry Austin,I just have so much on my mind I don't think I can help you finish the rest of the song today," she said.

"Alls,you know you can tell me anything right? We're best friends."

"I know but this is something a little too personal that I have to talk to Trish about it. But I promise you the next time I need help you'll be the first one I'll come to."

"Thanks Ally." Then she gave me a big bear hug. Man, I love her hugs.

Ally's P.O.V

When I hugged Austin,i felt those good kind of butterflies. I really got to talk to Trish soon...

__________________________

Okay so this is a rather short chappie....it's more of a filler instead. I'm just trying to update everyday. Btw who watched the clip for the A&A ep Austin and Alias??? Feel like dying inside.

I'm merging chapter 3 so no one would be confused with the order of the story.

Chapter 3:

Getting straight to the point...

________________________

Ally's P.O.V

"Trish!" I called her after I had closed up the store," I need your advice."

"What's up,Ally? Wait....is this about Austin?"

"Yes Trish now what am I gonna do? I don't want to ruin our partnership and friendship just because of one petty crush!"

"Maybe you like Austin just because he reminds you of Dallas. I know you haven't gotten over him completely yet."

Okay so maybe Trish was right. Plus,Dallas and Austin have a lot of similarities.

" I guess you're right Trish. They do have a lot of similarities. Maybe I'm just missing Dallas. Thanks Trish."

"No problem Ally."

Okay so now that my mind has been cleared, I can help Austin finish the new song tomorrow.

When I was about to open up the store the next day, I saw Dallas waiting by the door.

"Dallas?"

"Oh hey Ally!"

"Umm.....C-Can I help you?"

"Well, I was wondering if you would like to go out sometime."

"Really?"

"Yeah"

"I would love to. When and where?"

"I'll pick you up at 7 and we'll go to the movies"

"Sure. I'll be right here waiting for you."

Austin's P.O.V

"Hey Ally!" I say as I entered Sonic Boom. But she stood still staring off into space while smiling. "Um...hey Ally." Okay she's really out of it.

"Ally!"

"Oh hey Austin!"

"So what's on your mind Ally. You were daydreaming again."

"Okay. Guess what,Dallas asked me out today. Yay! We're going to the movies. Dallas...." she sighed happily

"Great..." I replied,sounding happy. To be honest I never really liked Dallas, plus the fact that he's going out with my best friend/songwriter,Ally! I had to be happy for her,Dallas was her very first crush and it meant a lot to her that he asked her out,considering the fact that she gets really nervous around him. But somewhere in me, I had this strange feeling, it's like jealousy. I can't fall in love with Ally,it could ruin everything like our friendship or our partnership. I can't risk that,our friendship means everything to me.....

________________________

Isn't Austin sweet(I meant with that friendship part). I'm trying to build up the suspense. I think I'm kinda boring you guys so please bear with me guys. Maybe I'll start on another chapter to kinda make up for the boringness.