Chapter 28

Ally's P.O.V

~A few weeks later~

This is it. This is gonna be my first performance since Austin and I got back together. The first performance after Austin's sudden absence.

After much convincing, Austin finally signed the contract. We started work immediately, writing new songs and practice sessions. It was as if our lives couldn't get any busier. Jimmy decided that I should write a duet for me and Austin, and we should sing it as the opening for our next concert.

We're also going on tour soon, like right after this concert. Tickets have been selling like crazy, along with all the merchandise. Austin Moon water bottles, Austin Moon lunchboxes, Austin Moon everything, all thanks to Dez.

"5 mins to showtime!"

From the corner of my eye, I could see Austin panicking. He was probably just as nervous as I was. I walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He calmed down at my touch. "Hey, don't be nevous, I know everything's gonna be okay. Just have a fun time out there. I'll be there for the opening anyways."

"Yeah, you're right Ally. Thanks. I'm just really glad I have you back and that you're always there for me. You're all that matters to me. I love you Ally."

I blushed upon hearing what he said. Those were the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me. "Love you too Austin."

"1 min to showtime! Places everybody!"

I gave Austin a quick peck on the cheek and pushed him to get to his position. I quickly got ready as the stage director counted down the time till the start of the concert.

"Okay,in 5...4...3...2...1" (A/N : Freddy on iCarly. Get it? XD)

The whole stage was quiet and when Austin walked on stage, all the fans started screaming. "What's up Miami!" he shouted. The crowd screamed in response. "Let's start out with something simple, alright? How about a duet, with the one and only Ally Dawson!"

That's my cue. I walked out on stage. The bright flashing lights, the crowd screaming, this was all so overwhelming. "Hey everybody! This duet is called Me and You"

"Never known anyone like you before,

someone who can make me smile

when I'm falling down on the floor" I started.

"Never laughed so hard till I met you.

Somehow you get me when nobody else has a clue," Austin sang.

"It's okay, to be me, next to you,

It feels good, to be one of the two,

Just like glue

Me and You

Ooh, Ooh,

So glad I got a guy like you"

"Me and You

Ooh, Ooh,

Always got each other's back we do

'Cause everything's a little bit better

when you and I stick together

stuck on you

Ooh, Ooh

Me and you

Ooh, Ooh"

"You always got a friend, always got a friend

Always got a friend in me

I always got a friend, always got a friend

Always got a friend in you too

You always got a friend, always got a friend

Always got a friend in me

Always got a friend, always got a friend

That's the way it's gonna be" We sang together

"Me and you

Ooh, Ooh

So glad I got a guy like you" I sang again

"Me and you

Ooh, Ooh

Always got each other's back we do

'Cause everything's a little bit better

When you and I stick together

Stuck on you

Ooh, Ooh

Me and you

Me and you, me and you"

"Always got a friend, always got a friend (oh yeah)

Always got a friend in me (me and you)

I always got a friend, always got a friend

Always got a friend in you too

'Cause everything's a little bit better (yeah)

When you and I stick together

Stuck on you

Ooh, Ooh

Me and you

You" We ended together. I loved how our voices harmonized together.

I smiled at Austin, we're the perfect team, Me and You.

~The End~

________________________
Thank you guys so much for reading Me and You. I appreciate your constant support throughout this entire book (ILY GUYS SO MUCH). I am so so sorry that this is late (I have exams) and that I ended the story here (I blame the lack of ideas) but I will still continue writing stories. The epilogue will be up soon :)

Were any of you guys confused on who sang which part of the song? Austin and Ally sang alternately, with Ally singing the first part. Take note of the quotation marks.

Goodnight Everybody!