Chapter 4

IMPORTANT

I merged chapter 2 and 3 together because
1) My chapters are rather short
2) Chapter 2 and 3 were jumbled up so to prevent confusion,i merged them together
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like writing a new chapter for you guys though I'm supposed to study for my test. Hehe
________________________

Austin's P.O.V

Okay so right now I'm pacing back and forth in the practice room. I really don't want Ally going out with Dallas. Ally could do so much better than Dallas and she deserved better.

"Austin,stop pacing back and forth,you're making me dizzy!" snapped Trish. I'm not sure if this is a mistake or not,asking Trish for advice. I would ask Dez but then I'll have to talk to 'The Love Whisperer' which no one calls him that. "Okay so what's your problem?" she said looking up from her magazine.

"I think I'm jealous of Ally going out with Dallas..."

"Austin that's great! I never really liked Dallas anyway."

I couldn't believe what Trish said. She was glad?? All this is starting to make no sense to me. Or maybe I'm just confusing myself... Huh?? Okay I'm lost. Great now I'm really confused.

"Trish what do you mean?"

"Nothing..." she replied. Trish is a really complicated person, I guess you could say that.

Suddenly,an idea popped into my head. "Okay so I'm just gonna um go now so bye!" I walked to the door and ran out. Before I left, I heard Trish say "Yeah yeah whatever"

________________________

Oooh so what do you think is Austin's idea. Sorry if this chapter is rather short, I kinda rushed through this